𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝘽𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚│17

❝ 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.

𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧. ❞

the 'a son for a son' tittle , is going to be used although it doesn't fit very well because Micaea is a girl. regardless it's too iconic not to use.

꧁ ༆ ꧂

𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐄𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐔𝐏, 𝐆𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐈𝐑. 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃. Her eyes widened as she turned to her side.

Neteyam looked at the girl, his mouth gaped open. He couldn't believe it. She was alive. SHE WAS ALIVE!

"Micaea!" He yelled. The green eyed girl propped herself up, her vision came back to her. Although she felt extremely dizzy she was alive. "You're alive."

Micaea looked around frantically, she had no idea what happened. She couldn't remember anything.

Tsireya kneeled down to look at the girl. "Aea, Aea!" She hugged her bestfriend, squeezing the life out of her.

Micaea smiled at her tough. "What happened?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

Looking around. Everyone had been crying, or they looked extrememly sad. They stared at her like she was an alien.

Micaea looked down at her stomach. Then all the memories flashed back. She gasped, taking a hand to cover her mouth. She died.

"You are tough." Neytiri spoke, "You are a warrior."

Micaea sat up, the pain in her stomach lingered but whatever the Tsahik had done helped farther than words could compare.

She held a bottle in her hand, sticking it out to Micaea. "Drink." It was some clear blue liquid, it smelled horrid.

The girl wasn't in any place to argue, she leaned on Neteyam using him for support and chugged the drink. Immediately she felt a tingling on her wound.

She handed the bottle back to Ronal who seemed just at relieved as everyone else to see the girl alive.

It seemed like the world went quiet in that moment.

No one knew what to say. There wasn't anything to say. "Aea, how do you feel?" Neteyam asked the girl, peering over at her face.

Micaea had no answer to the question. She felt nothing, maybe just a small hint of relief? Adrenaline coursed through her veins. Her body didn't know how to react to what had just happened to it.

Micaea looked at him, a tear rolled down her cheek. "I-"

For once she told the truth. "I don't know."

Neteyam held the girl closer, he didn't ever want to let go. He'd just lost her. The pain in his heart lingered. He couldn't lose her again.