𝙒𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙆𝙞𝙙𝙨│12

❝ 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙤.

𝙏𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞

꧁ ༆ ꧂

"𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐎𝐍." Jake snickered looking at the two kids cuddling on the floor. Neytiri slapping the back of his head due to his statement.

Tonowari had found the two kids together after Neytiri had spoken about how Neteyam hadn't been sleeping in his Marui. At the entrance of the Marui stood the four adults.

Jake, Neytiri, Ronal, and Tonowari.

"Should we wake them up?" Ronal crossed her arms.

Tonowari sighed, this girl was basically like a daughter to him. Catching her like this with a boy enraged him.

Micaea grumbled as she slowly began to wake up, fluttering her eyes open.

Jake smirked, "This is gonna be funny."

Micaea rubbed her eyes before turning around, being engulfed in Neteyams chest.

"Why are you so close?" She muttered finally opening her eyes and just seeing blue.

Neteyam furrowed his eyebrows as he began to wake up as well. Neither of them realizing the 4 adults standing by the entrance.

"Mmm."

Tonowari cleared his throat as seeing the scene was enough for him in that moment.

Micaea sat up, her eyes widened, darting back and forth at the 4 adults. She reached her hand over and shook Neteyam waking him up. "What?"

He turned to look where she was, wide eyed at the scene.

"Oh shit." Micaea muttered.

"Are you mated before Eywa?" Ronal questioned the two kids who stood infront of her. The two of them shook their heads simultaneously.

"We were speaking and accidentally fell asleep. I apologize." Micaea kept her eyes planted on the floor, not wanting to look at the people who considered her family.

Jake held back a smile, he seemed to be secretly proud of his son but couldn't voice it. "It is prohibited to sleep with another whom you are not mated with." Tonowari voiced.

"You've brought shame to this family Micaea."

Those words stung. She never knew it was that serious.

She placed her hands behind her back, fumbling with them. "It's not her fault." Neteyam looked back and forth in between all of them finally setting his sights on his mother who didn't even seem to be upset about the scene.

Neytiri and Jake had mated very early on in their life, around Micaea and Neteyams age. This wasn't something they could speak on. "You two are not to be together past the eclipse."