𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙁𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡│18

❝𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙. 𝘾𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚.

𝙏𝙤𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙. 𝙒𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙. ❞

꧁ ༆ ꧂

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐄𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃. Her blood still sat there on the floor, it was getting washing into the sea as the waves crash. Although the spot was still clearly visible.

She stared at the spot. All the memories flashed through her mind about the events that took place just a couple hours ago.

It was fresh on her memory.

Eventually Spider reappeared. Coming up from the water, Kiri greeted him. "Hello Monkey boy." She smiled.

Kiri, Tuk and Aonung still had no idea what happened. Micaea didn't want to discuss it, part of her didn't know what happened either.

The group of them took off after waiting there for the sun to finally rise. They jumped on their Ilus and Skimwing. Micaea rode with Neteyam she was beyond tired.

Riding along the waves in the water, she's softened out as they approached the village. It was oddly calming. On the shore was Tonowari and Ronal.

At the sight of Tsireya and Aonung they ran to hug their beloved kids. "Thank Eywa your safe." Ronal sighed caressing her daughters head.

She looked up in Micaeas direction. Nudging her head for Micaea to join the hug, "You're apart of the family."

Micaea smiled, jumping off the Ilu she walked over to the hugging 4 and was immediately enveloped in the hug. "You are our people." Tonowari spoke, those four words meant the world to her.

She doesn't know how long they hugged for but they eventually pulled away, the kids were sent off for some much needed sleep.

They had just fought a war. Losses were taken as some of the Metkayina people had died.

Before entering her Marui Neteyam grabbed her hand, "You mind if I?" He was requesting to sleep with her.

Micaea turned to him, she sighed. "You should stay with your family." She tilted her head at him.

Neteyam frowned.

"You are my family."

As much as she wanted Neteyam to be with his family, with how much they'd gone through. She also didn't want to be alone at the moment.

And the only person she felt even remotely safe with was Neteyam. Something about those golden eyes warmed her heart.

She nodded, holding his hand they walked into the Marui.