Agent Swan AKA Valkyrie (BellaxTony)(TwilightxAvengers)

Summery: After the Cullen's leave and Bella graduates she falls off the grid for five years and only returns home once her adoptive son goes there without her knowing. Upon arriving she is reintroduced to the pack, which has grown, and Iron Man who is there to recruit her along with Nick Fury. Oh and the Cullen's are back in town. What more chaos can someone ask for, well there are her secrets as well.

Tony Stark's AI J.A.R.V.I.S.: Just, A, Really, Very, Intelligent, System.

Bella swan's AI S.A.E.B.E.L.E.: Systematic, Artificial, Emotional, Beneficial, Evolving, Living, Entity.

Appearance:

   Isabella Swan:
      DOB: Sep. 13/ 1987
      Age: 23
      Height: 5' 11" (was 5'5" at 18 but had a late growth-spurt)
      Hair: Red Mahogany (Waist length wavy hair)
      Eyes: Green (She wore brown contact because she didn't have the same color eyes as her parents and brown was a common eye color. Charlie didn't really notice the change in eye colors,)
      Personality: Calm, collected, smart, cunning, vindictive, witty, sarcastic, perceptive
      Sexuality: Straight
      Species: Human
      Personal Notes: Can speak French, Italian, Russian, German, Greek, Galician, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Bulgarian, Welsh, Ukrainian, Maltese, Norwegian, Odia, Hebrew, Hungarian, Portuguese, Romanian, Scottish Gaelic, Latin, Swedish, Thai, Kurdish, Czech, and Dutch. Knew about the supernatural world since she was 12. Was never clumsy or shy, she just wanted to see how long she can keep character without breaking character and exposing herself. She is super strong, one of the many reasons is that she grew up training and fighting with a werewolf so she had to get stronger so that she could protect herself instead of being protected all the time. She is genius smart but kept it hidden. She actually graduated high school when she was 14 and graduated college when she was 18 (She had many major and minors that she took). She became a mother legally the second when she turned 18 but was technically already a mother when she was 12. She kept her true self hidden so that people wouldn't find out her secrets and tried to get to her son to try to get to her.

   Mikeal Antonev Monstrov-Swan:
      DOB: Jun. 20/1992
      Age: 18
      Height: 5' 10" (When in Wolf form he's 5' 6")
      Hair: Red (Ear length messy hair) (When in wolf form he has light gray fur) (Copper skin)
      Eyes: Green
      Personality: Reckless, Impulsive, Energenic, kind, Caring, and Loving
      Sexuality: Bi/Poly
      Species: Wolf shifter
      Personal Notes: Turned into a wolf on 6th birthday, that was the same day that Isabella and Renee came to visit the small village near Volterra. Once his mother saw what he was she didn't want him any more so she drew up a contract that stated Isabella would become his mother/guardian after she graduated after seeing how well she was with him. His mother killed herself once he was 11 so he went to live and travel with Renee until Isabella graduates after living with her dad. He goes to Forks and La Push for his 18th birthday while Isabella was doing a job. He's highly trained as he's been training with Isabella since he first turned.

   Augustine Charlie Gold-Swan:
      DOB: Aug. 12/1994
      Age: 16
      Height: 5' 8"
      Hair: Blonde (pale skin)
      Eyes: Hazel
      Personality: Recluse, Reserved, shy, kind, Caring, and Loving
      Sexuality: Gay
      Species: Human/Vampire Hybrid
      Personal Notes: Father abandoned him and his mother. Mother died from child birth. Has been by himself until Isabella found him when he was 6 but looked 12 because of his accelerated growth. He's highly trained, has trained with Isabella since she found him.

   Silva Kyrus Summers-Swan:
      DOB: Sep. 18/1994
      Age: 16
      Height: 5' 7 1/2" (When in panther form he's 5' 7")
      Hair: Black (When in panther form he has black fur) (Pale peach skin)
      Eyes: Gray
      Personality: Blunt, Smart, Calculating, Observant, Energenic, kind, Caring, and Loving
      Sexuality: Straight
      Species: Panther/Vampire Hybrid
      Personal Notes: Father was executed for creating a newborn army, mother committed suicide because she couldn't live without her mate. Isabella found him and took him in. He's highly trained, has trained with Isabella since she found him.