18

Just weddings

The house of Parks are in full swing. There are different people doing different things, some people bringing flowers in and out of the house to the backyard, some are busy with the caterings, tasting food and bringing the food out to the tables. Roseanne's mom were also busy attending to guests, greeting them, showing them around, showing them where to stay and sit.. Meanwhile Mr. Park is hiding in the corner with Alice eating the slice of cake they secretly took, making sure Mrs Park wont catch them or else.

As chaotic as it is downstairs, it is also as busy upstairs. Roseanne was faced in front of a glam mirror, someone is attending to her make up, and there's also someone fixing her hair. She personally requested to let her hair down, and not to be tied up, after a long debuckle the hairdresser let her and agreed to her request. Some parts of her hair was curled that falls at her front, she look at her face in the mirror and she herself can see the gloom in her eyes.

"Smile my dear, weddings are a blessings" says her hairdresser

Roseanne didn't answer, she didn't even talk to them, didn't even try to make small conversations, she just sat there and let them do their job. As quiet as Rosie is, Lisa was quite the opposite. Lisa walks back and forth, monitoring her dress, making sure its good, her hair her make up.

"Oh My God I can't believe this is happening right now" Lisa said, as she wipes her sweat in her forehead, which the make up artist squealed as Lisa smudged some of her make up

"Oh goodness, you are a disaster. Can you please stay put? Wait for a sec, I'll just finish Roseanne and I'll be back to you"

"Oh no, do me now, why do you need to finished hers, she's already done in my opinion"

"So you're saying I'm already pretty? And I don't have to finish my make up?" Rosie teased Lisa giving her a side eye

"Bitch no, I didn't said that, what I meant was..."

Before Lisa could finish her sentence, Rosie stood up from her chair and walk out of the room and back to her own room. Where she sits at her bed staring at herself in the mirror.

"Yeah, weddings are a blessing if it isn't a disaster already" Rosie rolled her eyes. There's a knock on her door, which she didn't really want to answer, but after the third knock Alice's head pop out of the door. As soon as she saw Rosie, she let herself in, and liedown beside Roaie who was sitting at her bed.

"At last alone time" Alice signed, Rosie gave her a tired smile

"You look like shit" adds Alice

"You've got icing on your chin. Wait till mom sees you or the cake that you and dad butchered" Rosie let out a small giggle as she watch Alice scrambled to her feet to stand up and look at her reflection in the mirror.

"It's dad's fault. He tempted me. But whatever that cake was good" said Alice her smile so wide in the mirror

"I'm tired of this Alice, I really don't want to do this. Let's escape after this? Or maybe now, you think?" Rosie looked at Alice looking for son sort of alliance.

Alice shakes her head no.

"You need to do this. You know you do"

Roseanne let's out a huge sigh. She walked through her window

a moment later, they heard their mom shouts from downstairs

"Roseanne!!! For godsake!!! We are starting now. Get your ass down here!!"

Alice lets out a laugh as she saw Rosie's face expression

Roseanne looked again outside her window, wishing she would be at a different place right now, with the only person she wants to be with.