𝓒𝓗𝓐𝓟𝓣𝓔𝓡 𝟏𝟏

Days had passed since the night in the banquet hall, and Jericho had spent most of it writing letters to his grandfather asking for money the crown did not have. After many difficult days of doing just that, Jericho finally found a moment to himself.

Jericho had been enjoying a peaceful afternoon in his chambers when the sudden flapping of wings outside his balcony interrupted his reading. Jericho held back the annoyed sigh he had been ready to release. Instead, he made his way toward his wardrobe, wrapping his hands around the soft fabric of a robe before walking out to the balcony. He watched as a beautiful silver hawk landed on the ground, looking at him with intelligent chocolate eyes.

Inclining its head, Jericho took it as an indication to place the robe on the balcony's railing. After doing so, Jericho turned around respectfully, giving the hawk privacy. "What brings you here, Jazmin?" He asked, hearing the faint sound of fabric being moved.

"Pardon me, your Grace, but I have urgent news." Jazmin responded, causing Jericho to turn, and as he did, the hawk was nowhere to be seen; instead, Jazmin stood in its place.

"It's quite alright. What news do you have for me today?" Jericho asked, curious about what had caused his most trusted spy to suddenly make an appearance.

Jazmin looked at her master as she tightened the robe around her body, unsure of how to begin her report. She knew that what she was about to tell the young prince would only cause him stress, more than what he was already dealing with. Taking a deep breath, the girl walked past the young man making her way into his chambers, not wanting to risk anyone seeing them together on the balcony. She knew that if anyone were to see them together in her state of appearance, they would make assumptions that would only cause Jericho more trouble than it was worth.

"It seems that Catelyn Stark has taken your uncle, Lord Tyrion, as her prisoner." She finally said, turning to see that Jericho had followed her into the room, standing only a few steps away. "And your uncle Ser Jamie confronted The Hand of the King outside of a brothel, but before anyone could get a hold of him, he fled." Jazmin continued as Jericho watched the woman with a passive expression.

"What do you know of Lord Tyrion's condition?" The young man asked, concerned for his uncle, but he would not let anyone see it in his expression or voice, even if it was Jazmin.

Jazmin eyed her master, noticing the slight hints of worry he was trying so hard to hide from her, and he would have if she didn't know him as well as she did. "From what I was able to gather, Lord Tyrion is in perfect health and unharmed at this moment." She responded, deciding it was best to pretend not to notice Jericho's concern.

"What of Ser Jaime? Do you know where he is running to?" Jericho asked as he walked over to his desk, taking a seat, trying to distract himself from his feelings.

"We do not know, but if you would like, I could send out my best tracker to bring him back." The woman suggested.