✨ Romance Results ✨

I know I'm two days late to say this, but yeah, 'Love is in the Air'!

Please keep in mind that this award does not intend to demotivate or discourage anyone. There are only three winning spots, not everyone can be a winner. This, however, does not imply that your work is not good enough. The results depend solely upon the judge's taste and point of view, and it's not a great deal if your work does not appeal to the judge since everyone does not have the same taste. There will still be thousands of people on Wattpad who'll love your work. Hence, no hard feelings. It takes courage to write, and even more, courage to enter into a place where your writings will be judged. You're already an achiever if you participated, and your work is brilliant even if you don't win.

There you are with the winners.

***

🥇 1ST POSITION: Us Against the World by romance_lover16

Total score: 93/100

🥈 2ND POSITION: Forever Together by tryinmybesT01

Total score: 92/100

🥉 3RD POSITION: Kabuki by CrysTravel2019

Total score: 90/100

***

Congratulations to the winners!

Your stickers will be sent to you via email, so please drop your email id on my private message. Also, once you receive your sticker, kindly acknowledge it by replying to the email so I know you've received it.

Whether a winner or not, you can get your review from your respective judge. Check the Romance Participants chapter to know who your judge is.