CHAPTER 1

Bored.
*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈
Chaeryeong pov:
"Uh.. I'm bored.. I have nothing to do"

Chaeryeong was so bored that she finished everything shes was gonna do, suddenly chaeyeon came back after her work.

Chaeyeon
"Chaeryeong im home. "

Chaeryeong
"Hey unnie.. "

Chaeyeon
"Whats wrong you seem bored?. "

Chaeryeong
"Your right, i have nothing to do"

Chaeyeon
"Well did you do everything, here in the house? "

Chaeryeong
"Yes". I dont wanna stay in the house forever, i wanna have real work"

Chaeyeon
"Seriously, im over here not wanting to go to work. And here you are wanting to go. "

Chaeryeong
"Im serious"

Chaeyeon
"Why dont you work where I'm working at. "

Chaeryeong
"Ok sure"

Chaeryeong, got her details, and applied, her interview. Is in a week. She kept practicing. The day of the interview came Chaeryeong was very nervous, as the other people's answers are really good. She kept worrying but she got through it.

After the interview Chaeryeong was heading to exit the building but saw a beautiful girl walking pass by, Chaeryeong couldn't take her eyes off the girl. Then suddenly her sister surprised her and asked her to go out to get food. Chaeryeong was still thinking of that beautiful girl.

Chaeyeon
"Uh hello?, "

Chaeryeong
"Oh.. Uh sorry"

Chaeyeon
"Whats wrong? You've been staring straight for 1min"

Chaeryeong
"Oh sorry. "

Chaeyeon
"Who is it? "

Chaeryeong
"No one. Ugh. Lets just go. "

Chaeyeon
"Ok miss grumpy"

Chaeryeong and chaeyeon exited the place, while they were walking home chaeyeon forgot something in her office. so she just let chaeryeong wait outside the building, chaeryeong was bored and fell asleep on the stairs.

Chaeyeon was taking too long, chaeryeong dreamed about the girl, then suddenly as her dream was getting good. Chaeyeon woke her up. Chaeryeong was so upset but she just let that slide.

Next morning she got a text from the company. Looks like she got in!, chaeryeong was so excited and hugged chaeyeon, well as chaeryeong fixed her things for her office. She imagined a good company.

And a kind one, well. Its not what she was expecting, the company has a strict boss. And her officemates says the the ceo of the company was also strict and easy to get mad even with just one mistake.

Chaeryeong was sure not to make mistakes. But.... She made a mistake, she mislabeled the product and the boss got mad at her, the ceo came to look. And chaeryeong was flabbergasted, it was the girl she dreamed about, and she was beautiful.

Chaeryeong pov
"S-shes the ceo!?. Shes so beautiful"

Ceo
"YOU MISLABELED THE PRODUCT! "

the ceo got mad at her, and lowered her wage, meaning shell get paid low, chaeryeong talked back to the ceo.

Chaeryeong
"With just one mistake?!!, yah you know i just got here!! "