CHAPTER 4

when?
≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
Its been 2 months now, and one more month till chaeryeong resigns at the company and being PA. theres a reason why chaeryeong was going to resign.

Chaeryeongs parents went to korea, and wanted them too live in the us with them. Chaeryeong didn't want too, but she didn't want her mother to get mad. She hasn't told yeji about this.

That shes leaving in a month. Chaeryeong just enjoyed her last day in korea, with yeji and her friends. There was a company party, where they celebrate the company's anniversary.

The party is in 1 week.

Yeji
"What you doing? "

Chaeryeong
"Oh just printing these out. "

Yeji
"Dont make yourself tired. "

Chaeryeong
"Ik.hehe"

Yeji
"Ill see you later"

Chaeryeong
"Ok."

Chaeryeong felt sad and over thinking. She cant see yeji. Chaeryeong cleared her mind and just enjoy her days here.

3 days later, yeji went to go the mall with chaeryeong, they were going to buy a dress for her.

Yeji picked 3 dress for chaeryeong to wear, 2 of them didn't look good. But the 3rd one really catched yejis eye. Yeji fell in love with chaeryeong.

Yeji
"You look pretty. "

Chaeryeong
"Heheh thank you. "

Yeji told chaeryeong to wait inside the shop, yeji went to the jewelry shop and bought the necklace chaeryeong wanted. She was gonna ask chaeryeong out on the party.

Both of them went home, and chaeryeong was crying in her room when she saw a text on her phone, the schedule of them going to is in 1 week after the party.

Chaeryeong wiped her tears. And just went to bed. 

Fast forward to the party, she put on her dress and went to the party, she opens the door and everyone was looking at her.

Yeji smiled at chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong
"Hey? Do i look good hehe"

Yeji
"You look like an angel. "

Chaeryeong
"Hehe"

Yeji introduced chaeryeong to her parents, yejis parents liked chaeryeong and wanted too know more about her. Finnaly yeji was gonna confess to chaeryeong. Outside where they can get privacy.

Chaeryeong
"What are we doing here? "

Yeji
"Chaeryeong.i don't want you to be my personal assistant anymore. "

Chaeryeong
"W-what!? "

Yeji
"I want us to be more than that. "

Chaeryeong
"Wdym? "

Yeji pulled out the necklace and showed it to chaeryeong and said.

Yeji
"I want you to be my everything chaeryeong. "

Chaeryeong
"I-"

Yeji
"Up to you if you wanna take it or not. Just know that i love you very, much. "

Chaeryeong
"Y-yeji i accept. "

Yeji
"Really?! "

Chaeryeong
"Yes.but"