CHAPTER 2

Sick?!
──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────
Chaeryeong went home tired, she, had a long day today and work and being PA at the same time. That led her being past out when she got home.

Chaeryeong
"Uhhhh im so tired. "

Chaeryeong fell Asleep, the second she jumped in bed. The next day chaeryeong felt tired, she tried to get out of bed but she just felt too tired and lazy to get out. After a minute chaeryeong finnaly had strength to stand up.

Her body felt heavy and hot, she cleaned her self up and checked her temperature. She was shocked and she had a fever, she was so worried because she needs to go to work if she cant shel be in trouble again.

Chaeryeong texted ryujin, to tell their CEO that she cant go, because she was to scared to text the CEO and had told ryujin instead to tell their boss.

Ryujin
"Um ms yeji. "

Yeji
"Mh? "

Ryujin
"Chaeryeong um shes not gonna be able to go today. "

Yeji
"Why?! "

Ryujin
"Shes sick. And she was scared to tell you"

Yeji
"SICK?!?! "

ryujin
"Ye-"

Yeji
"Whats, her adress?! "

Ryujin
"Uh *******"

Yeji
"Ok thanks"

Yeji ran to her car and went to chaeryeong's house. Yeji rang the doorbell multiple times, then chaeryeong answered and open the door. Yeji pushed her and kept asking "are you ok?!? " with a worried face, chaeryeong thinked it was weird.. Since her boss? Worried about her.

Chaeryeong
"Y-yeah im fine. "

Yeji
"Phew"

Chaeryeong
"Why we're you worried? "

Yeji
"Cause you cant be sick, you have to still be my PA. "

Chaeryeong pov
"Ugh so thats it? . This girl is gotta be kidding"

Chaeryeong
"Well if thats it you can go now"

As chaeryeong was about to close the door. Yeji wont let go.

Yeji
"Pls let me stay"

Chaeryeong
"Ugh and why should i? "

Yeji
"Because im your boss and friend"

Chaeryeong
"Who said we were friends? "

Yeji
"Uh me? "

Chaeryeong
"Ugh fine get in"

Yeji hugged chaeryeong tight. While yeji was sitting on the couch chaeryeong made food, then yeji caught her and said.

Yeji
"Yah il be the one too cook, your sick"

Chaeryeong pov
"Since when did she get caring?!? "

chaeryeong
"Ok."

Yeji cooked food for chaeryeong and chaeryeong liked it, she ate so much that she passed out on the couch. Yeji cleaned the whole kitchen. She goes to chaeryeong and looked into her eyes. Yeji smiled.

Yeji pats chaeryeong's head and touched her face. As yeji pulled close to her face and was about to kiss her, she stopped.

Yeji pov
"Yeah yeji make up your mind, you cant kiss her shes your employee"