CHAPTER 3

jealousy
──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────
Chaeryeong was just minding her own business when ryujin shows up and hugged her at the back, chaeryeong was blushing so much that she cant even move. She thought about it. Ryujin was never this clingy to her.

Couple hours later the same thing happened but, this tine it was yeji who did it. It was so weird for chaeryeong because both of them hugged her.

Yeji was just walking by to so what everyone was doing, she also went to visit chaeryeong and ask her if she wants to go with her later.

As yeji walked into the room and saw ryujin and chaeryeong holding hands, yeji stared at them deeply like she had anger and jealousy inside her.

Yeji
"Ahem."

Chaeryeong
"Oh."

Chaeryeong pulled her hands away from ryujin. Yeji pulled chaeryeong s hand but ryujin also grabbed her hands. Both of them was staring seriously.

Yeji
"May you pls let go. She need to come with me"

Chaeryeong
"Uhh"

Ryujin
"Sorry shes unfree. "

Both of them were getting mad and kept pulling chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong
"Guys stop! "

Both of them let go of her hands.

Chaeryeong
"Im not going with anyone. "

Chaeryeong walked out of the room angry. Ofc both of them were still mad.

Ryujin
"Its your fault"

Yeji
"Ugh"

Both of them walked out of the room. Couple hours later ryujin was talking to chaeryeong, but she was ignoring her.

Ryujin
"Yah pls talk to me. Ill do anything"

Chaeryeong pov
"Anything huh? "

Chaeryeong
"I want you to say sorry to yeji"

Ryujin
"Il do anything except for that"

Chaeryeong
"Then you won't talk to me for a while"

Ryujin
"Ugh fine"

Ryujin went inside yejis office, ryujin hesitated to do it. But she still did it for chaeryeong to talk to her again, ryujin said sorry and yeji forgave her.

But yeji wont give up on making chaeryeong hers. Ryujin got pissed of and almost punched yeji, but chaeryeong walked inside the office.

Chaeryeong grabbed yejis hand and ryujin was confused why.

Chaeryeong
"Did you forgive her? "

Yeji
"Yeah yeah what ever"

Chaeryeong
"Good. Are we gonna go somewhere? "

Yeji
"Forget it go with ryujin"

Chaeryeong
"What wrong with you? "

Yeji
"Isnt she your first love?. Why dont you hang out with her"

Yeji left the office.

Chaeryeong
"What the"

Ryujin
"Shes jealous"

Chaeryeong
"What? "

Ryujin
"She likes you chae"

Chaeryeong
"There's no way im just her employee"