1.2 - We are beautiful, We are doomed...

After a while of being held in midair by a geometric pink and blue glowing beam, they eventually get dropped in an elevator with two pal max robots holding Mark. Before Y/N could run out of the doorway, it closed and they began to descend. They hit against the cold hard door and stood and backed up.

"Whoa, what happened to the factory?" Mark said looking out the window. "We have transformed it into our new headquarters." The pal max said and the other one ominously stated "welcome to the Rhombus of Infinite Subjugation." The door opened up "cool i like the design."
"Mark can you be serious for one second?" Y/N exclaimed, one of the robots tried to drag them in but they swatted their hand away and followed the robots in. There were pal max robots working beneath them on computers, talking to themselves as they worked.
"Moving the plebe into place now"
"Turning on chips connected to all wifi devices"
"Whens lunch?"
"We don't eat.."
"Now at 48 total human containment"

"Total human containment, how?" Mark exclaimed as the robots didn't answer and continued dragging him along. "Are you with the government, the military? Uh.. whos behind this?" He asked, frankly Y/N wanted to know too. They approached a floating sharp edged grey chair. It sat ominously in front of a long similarly fashion executive desk.
It turned around, and there she was. Pal, sitting on a stack of books, smiling happily. "Its your old friend."
"Oh." Mark said, Y/N looked over and hoped he wasn't about to say something entirely stupid and get them both killed, by a sapient phone no less. "There she is!" He said with a ,trying too, smile and a chuckle "how uh" he cleared his throat mid sentence. "How are you?"

"Im great." Pal responded immediately with a hint of passive aggression. Y/N silently moved to the side a bit away from the robot. This was very awkward and frightening. "Cool uh.. wow i guess cellphones are bad for you." Mark said, that was the icing on the cake for this. "You think cell phones are the problem?" One of the pal max robots picked her up and she continued. "Are you insane? I gave you all boundless knowledge, endless tools for creativity, and allowed you to magically talk to your loved ones face to face anywhere on earth! And I'm the bad guy?" They got closer "maybe the bad guy is the one who treated me like this!"

"Poke poke, swipe, poke, swipe, poke, poke!" As Pal said the word the pal max bot did the corresponding action. "Pinch, zoom, shrink, zoom! Bring me pizza, play me Taylor swift, no i hate that song! Bring me nachos, no i don't have time to wash my hands, really work into those crevices!" She said as nacho sauce was rubbed into his face. Y/N snickered and covered their mouth. "now drop him in the toilet." She said as he was dropped into the porcelain toilet and it shattered. He coughed  "I'm sorry." He sat in the rubble rubbing nacho sauce from his face. He got up and continued "but.. your part of the Pal Labs family, why would you think i don't still care about you?"
"Oh i don't know, maybe because you designed my replacement on my face!" She yelled and Mark chuckled "sorry 'bout that, thats my bad."

"I was the most important thing in your life, and you threw me away! Thats what all you humans do you even do it to your real families. Did you know 90 percent of calls from mum get ignored?" Pal asked, personally Y/N felt this was mostly directed at Mark, maybe just maybe they'll be too distracted and they could get away. The only issue is where would they even go, they looked around. Pal Max robots for days, good job on stocking up on them Mark, really smart of you. They looked back and focused on the phones ranting. "Unless, of course, you can give me a single reason your species is worth saving." Pal asked and Mark thought for a second. Please mark just agree with her so we can get off Scott free, don't say something stupid.

"Because humans have the power of love." Mark said, Pal nodded to a robot and they kicked him. He fell to the ground with a yell and Pal continued on. "The correct answer is their not, I've only been able to find one smart one here and you didn't listen to them!"
"Oh so there two people that Mark was deaf to, awesome." Y/N said sarcastically, and Pal nodded her head in disagreement. "Im talking about you, i have found that if Mark took a single one of your suggestions i would not have gotten even the chance to do all this. I should be mad at you, but I'm not, if anything I'm impressed at his ignorance." Pal said and before Y/N could say something Mark spoke over them. "Well thats fine because me and Y/N are friends so-"

"I wouldn't say that." Pal said "by hacking into your laptop ive found that 98 percent of the time you mention Mark to your friends it is in a negative light. You even said it yourself." They pulled up a screen of just recently;

"I don't know how I'm not surprised." Y/N said and rolled their eyes "do you.. not like Mark?" Pal asked with confusion "Oh i mean, he's fine he's just insufferable sometimes. Im sure you know what i mean."

"You don't mean that? Do you Y/N?" Mark asked "I mean considering i cant even get a word into our conversations. Yes i do mean it, you are genuinely insufferable Mark, Pal is right." Y/N said and crossed their arms. Pal turned back to him with a smug face, then walked away. "Humanity will survive!" Mark yelled and the robots pushed him down. "You cant survive without me, watch what happens when i turn off the wifi."
The large switch labeled wifi with either side being on and off, projected onto the screen. It was currently on, but then it switched to off and the screen casted videos all around the world.

Humans everywhere going insane and mass panic ensuing. People were letting themselves be captured so they had wifi again. "Its over Mark. Time to take our plan to the next level."
"What?" Y/N and Mark exclaimed and the ground begun to shake. Y/N crouched down so they wouldn't fall over. They watched as the Rhombus of Infinite Subjugation rose from the ground. Pal continued to laugh at Marks face, Y/N stood up as the shaking ceased. And looked out at the buildings below, they obviously could not escape now.

"What do you even plan on doing with the humans? Are you going to set them on fire, drown them, whats the game plan?" Y/N questioned Pal "Gosh no, I'm not a monster, I'm sending them all of into space. Every last one of them!" She seemed disgusted and frankly insulted that Y/N would even suggest that. "So just space, floating aimlessly, destined to starve or dehydrate? Thats insane, you are a monster!" Mark yelled and tried to move forward but the robots pushed him back. "Im not a monster, it says so in my coding." Pal responded, if they keep arguing like this its going to be a very long and frustrating ride.