1.4 - swimming in copper to smell and pretend like a robot.

"Why do robots even need a restroom?" Y/N asked quietly as they moved through the hallway. "We dont! Its in a part of the building not renovated!" Stanley said, Y/N looked ahead, occasionally avoiding the oncoming walking robots.
They walked into a very normal looking restroom as opposed to the outside. There were a bunch of parts in a open box and a tower of closed ones nearby,  there was also notably tools for fixing the place. They must be turning this place into a storage shed of some sort.

Y/N rummaged through the parts, "do you think it would be offensive to wear this so i could get out of here?" Y/N asked and held the head to show Stanley "No? Maybe? Im unable to form my own opinions." Stanley said and Y/N shrugged. They put on each part from the feet up. It was a little odd but they should be out soon. "Do i look like a robot?"
Stanley looked around "where did Y/N go?" Y/N laughed "I'm right here tin man!" Stanley looked over and after a minute of examination he declared "Oh there you are, how did you turn into a Pal max robot?" He tilted his head slightly "Magic, one of my many skills." Y/N chuckled and waved their fingers jokingly, and Stanley cocked his head "i was unaware humans we're capable of such a feat."

"Doesn't matter right now, lets get going." Y/N brushed off his question and walked to the door in a robotic programmed way. "You think that's convincing?" Y/N asked. "Very" he responded and nodded sporadicly. Y/N opened the door and continued walking in that way, Stanley caught up and walked beside them. Y/N copied and synced their movements, if they didn't know any better they would have assumed they were a robot their entire life. "How long till we get to the exit?" Y/N whispered "at our current pace, 12 minutes." Stanley said quietly without turning to look at them. Y/N looks around at the passing pal max animatronics. Then at the camera, it seemed that their plan was working.

It got Y/N thinking how long this facade could continue before they were caught and captured. Who knows what Pal might do, but that only strengthened their will to escape this place. Hm, what Pal might do, Y/N had already contemplated this before. Not the future but the past, what could they have done to prevent this, as one of the more powerful people in the company. They could have offered to switch phones with Mark, he would be getting a prop phone and his phone would stay intact and not evil. It wasn't even their fault! Why did they think they could change how Pal felt?
"Gah! This whole thing is making me sick!"  They yelled into their own thoughts and in response they were delivered with more questions. All this pondering, these paradox's and dead ends, it clung like a spider to their brain, biting into the wrinkles and injecting its venom.

Eventually they will be goop, or their thoughts will. Thats the conclusion Y/N came to, if they don't focus on the present, they wont get to the future. Because their brains will be goop, what were they talking about again, all this stress must be taking a massive tole on them. "We are halfway to our destination!" Stanley declared and put his finger up then continued to push forward. Then a loud screech came over the intercom. "ATTENTION ALL MINDLESS DRONES, IM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE NAMED Y/N. THEYRE A HUMAN WITH (various discernible features here) FIND THEM AND BRING THEM TO ME." The speaker cut off and Stanley stopped and moved his head. "Should i bring-"
"No! Just keep going." Y/N whispered and kept moving, Stanley sped up to keep up. They turned another corner and continued walking. Y/N got back into thought, it was the only thing they could do in this situation. If they get out then what will they do? Hide out the storm and watch every human in existence get blown into space? Or stand up and try to defeat Pal and save the world, no. That idea was out of their league, because to face the facts. They were Y/N, they worked a crummy office job to pay for a desolate grey penthouse. This wasn't out of their league, it was somehow worse.

"Stanley." Y/N said and they almost immediately responded "How can i help?"
"Are we almost there?" Y/N asked and Stanley processed it for a moment "it is right around this corner." His matter a fact tone gave them hope, no one could see it but they were smiling. They turned the corner and there it was, on impulse they sped up more. Whatever happens next, will be a future thing but right now they were free.

As they stepped out they were hit with a shockwave, pushing them back on making them fall on the floor. Their helm falling off, they were clearly the missing human now, they looked up and saw three pal max robots standing directly above them. And holding Pal herself smirking with victory.
"I have to admit, you definitely had us all for a loop there. Very clever of you." She said, slowly getting more and more angry. Y/N swiftly turned their head to see Stanley picking them up by shoulders.  "Stanley you said this was foolproof! What are you doing!" They kicked and yelled but to no avail, yet again, captured. "Oh but I'm no fool Y/N L/N," she got closer "and seeing your so eager to leave this place, and watch all of humanity drift into space i think ill have you sent off last." She said, Y/N couldn't say anything they stood defeated. She chuckled lowly "take them to the high security chamber. And actually keep an optic on them, i don't think you realize this but im a very busy-" the robot holding her turned her to face the other two pal max robots as Stanley began to walk off with them.

"You dont have to do this!" Y/Ns word's finally cane back to them as they struggled again. Pal stopped him "and why is that?"
"Ok, I understand, it hurt that Mark did that to you. It was wrong, he's not a good person for that. But i know you, your a highly intelligent AI and you are capable of change and forgiveness. We can bring Mark to lawful justice if you just turn this operation around!" That was their statement and that was what they stood by. Pals face went to the the top corner of their screen like they were thinking. "Mmmm nope my plan sounds better." Pal stated in a monotone voice. "Urgh! Fine, if someone else doesn't do it, i will! I invented you, and i will destroy you!" They yelled and got dragged off.