Chapter 6

Neteyam pov

A bit later I see Y/N again in the distance. Walking to Tsu'Tri's pod, I silently follow again and listen in on there conversation.

"Yes?" Y/N says walking in, "I'm going to a party with my friends, your coming" he firmly talks to him. I've seen who Tsu'Tri hangs out with and there not nice people.

"But I went to one only a few says ago and-" Y/N says as he's cut off. "Your going and that's final." He says as Y/N nods and walks off.

I walk over to Y/N and take his hand. "Your seriously going to a party with those people?" I say as he sighs. "We'll what choice do I have?" He answers "why don't I go with you?" I ask him as he frowns, "that wouldn't be a good idea, none of them like you"

"I guess your right. But, just be careful" I say looking at him. "I will, thanks Neteyam" he says as he gives me a quick kiss on my cheek. He walks away after smiling, I put my hand on my cheek and smile.

Y/N pov

I walk away from Neteyam, my face hot from what I just did. I do like Neteyam, he was so nice to me all the time and cared about my feelings. I head out to my father who wanted me to help him with something.

(Later)
No one's pov

Y/N heads over to where the party was and walk in. "About time" Tsu'Tri says sat down with his group of friends. Y/N walks over and stands next to him.

Tsu'Tri and his friends drink and talk to each other, with Y/N only having one drink.

"Come here" Tsu'Tri says to Y/N gesturing for him to sit on his lap. Y/N walks over and Tsu'Tri pulls him down.

No one notices Neteyam standing outside the pod there all in watching what's happening. Tsu'Tri grabs Y/Ns face and turns it to his, Y/N looking back uncomfortable. He pulls Y/N to his face as Y/N resists.

"I'm leaving" Y/N says getting off Tsu'Tri and begining to walk away when one of his friends grabs his arm and pulls him back over.

"Don't go yet we're having a great time!" One of them says to his as he tries to get the boys hand off him. "Get off" Y/N calmy says back trying to leave. "Your not going" one of them tell him as Neteyam storms in mad.

"Get off him!" He yells as they all turn to him. "And who do you think you are?" Tsu'Tri says. "A decent person unlike all of you!" He snaps taking Y/Ns hand and walking him out of the marui.

"What are you doing here?" Y/N says to Neteyam. "I couldn't just let them do that to you! I had to do something!" He speaks back as they walk together.

"Tsu'Tri isn't going to be happy" Y/N says. "Who cares about him, he's a dick anyways" "but he's scary, he might do something to me"

"I won't let him, don't worry about him" Neteyam speaks holding Y/Ns hands, smiling to him. "Thank you Neteyam" he says gently as he kisses him on the lips.

Y/N puts his hands on Neteyams cheeks and Neteyams hands around Y/Ns waist. They pull away as Neteyams face is a dark blue, staring into Y/Ns eyes.

"I love you Y/N"

(The next day)

Neteyam pov

Me and Y/N are swimming together on the ilus when his name is yelled, and we both know who it is. We both walk over to his pod, me hiding behind the wall to listen to what's happening.

"Why was he there!? Did you know about him!?" Tsu'Tri yells to Y/N. "N-no! I didn't know I swear!" He say back. "What was your problem last night? We weren't doing anything wrong!"

"I was just tired" "sure you were. Now if you ever talk to that bitch again, you dead" he says looking down at Y/N with a stern face. "No." He says back.

"What did you just say?" Tsu'Tri says widening his eyes.

"No! I'm doing what i want!" He yells back looking up to him, there faces inches away from each other's.

"You little.." he says raising his hand up to slap him. Y/N grabs his wrist before he is able to do so. "Stop! You will never use me, and you will never! Make me feel like shit again!" Y/N says pushing him away. As he begins to leave.

"Don't you walk out on me!" Tsu'Tri says grabbing Y/Ns shoulder and turning him around. "Don't act like that again." He says as Y/N looks at him angrily. "Leave me! Don't ever tell me what to do!"

Tsu'Tri stares at Y/N as he turns around and leaves.

He finally did it.