Chapter 9

Y/N pov

Lo'ak and tsireya siddenly jumps out the water holding there knifes. They hiss at the avatars but they fail and are cuffed to the rail too. "Reya are you ok?" I say worried as she nods.

As we struggle to get the cuffs off us we see our village riding over on skimwings with there weapons out. They stop a fare distance from the ship as they stare at us.

Jake pov

"They have Neteyam and Y/N on the ship" I say looking through my gun as ronal hisses. I see quarich rip the communication off Neteyam and put it in his ear.

"This you jake, I got your kid. Now if you want him safe, you trade yourself for him. Now what's it gonna be?" Quarich says as I tell tonowari to stay here. He puts his spear out infront of me and speaks.

"They are killer of tulkun, they deserve to die. Here. Today" he says firmly as I turn to him? "They only want me that's what all this has been about! The taking of our kids the killing of the tulkun."

"You brought this apon us! You!" Ronal hisses at me as I look down ashamed, she was right. This was my fault. "I need an answer jake, you know better than to test my patience" Quarich says holding a gun to Neteyam.

"Teyam!" Y/N says struggling. I slowly swim over to the ship as quarich grins. But then a giant tulkun leaps out the water and crashes onto the ship, causing people to fall and crushing others. We all begin to charge at the ship as we kill soldiers.

Y/N pov

The sip quickly jerks causing it to shake, making quarich falling ontop of me as I kick him in the stomach making him gag and roll over. Aonung then jumps out the water and runs over to us, cutting off our cuffs as we all run to the sea. We jump in as I look around to not see Neteyam or lo'ak.

"Where are they?" I yell as aonung grabs my wrist and pulls me onto his ilu. "We don't have time let's go!" He yells as we swim away from the ship, where could they have gone? I think as we get off the ilu and sit on some rocks.

Neteyam pov

"Come on bro we need to go get spider!" Lo'ak yells grabbing my wrist. "But-" "come one!" He yells as I must follow him, we crawl up onto some pipes on the ceiling as we see spider being taken inside by soldiers.

We jump down ontop of them and nock them out. Lo'ak quickly grabs as gun as he shoots one that about to hit us. "Come on!" I yell as we run. We see soldiers aiming in the distance as lo'ak points his gun up.

"Don't!" I yell ducking him down as we hid behind a wall, I take his gun and begin to shoot from the wall. "Go go go!" I tell the two to do as they run into the water.

I keep shooting for a bit until I run into the water following them. A jabbing pain hitting my chest as I fall in.

"Yeah bro that was sick!" Lo'ak yells giving spider a high five. "Ah.. you skxawng. I'm shot" I say struggling to keep my head up. "Shit!" Lo'ak yells as he calls for an ilu.

They swim me over to some rocks, me gasping for air as aonung, tsireya and Y/N run over. "What's wrong?! Let me see!" Y/N says pushing spider out the way and looking at my wound. Checking my back as he speaks up "Oh no.. oh nonono. Teyam stay with me Teyam stay with me" he says taking his hair down.

He places his hair in my chest as he pulls me up and hugs me tightly. Me still gasping as he closes his eyes.

"It's going to be ok Teyam, I'm here" he whispers in my ear as his hair glows. But I pass out before I can breath better.

Quarich pov

I shoot one of the sully kids before he jump in the water as I grin to myself.
Knowing the shot is fatal. I laugh as I walk into the ship control room.

(A few moments later)

I'm watching the fight when I see the boy laying on the rocks, the other kids surrounding him as I smirk.

A boy unties his hair and hugs him close to his body, don't know why he undid his hair but oh well. I think looking somewhere else to then see a spark in the corner of my eye.

I turn back to the kids to see the boy holding Neteyam, his hair glowing. "What shit going on here" I mumble walking closer to the kids. The boys hair fades as he holds his hands on his head clearly tired. But then somehow.

Neteyam sits up. "What?! How!" I yell as the workers look over to me. "The fuck you looking at?" I yell back as they turn away. Neteyams wound completely gone. My eyebrows furrow as I head down to the bottom of the ship.

I am about to get on my ikran when I hear yelling. "Where do you think your going!?" I hear as I see Jake looking at me mad.

(The rest of the fight goes on basically the same bc I don't know how to write it. And quarich lives don't ask how)

Neteyam pov

Yesterday ended in a blur. I remember Y/N hugging me and that's basically it. I wake up on my bed exhausted.

"Neteyam! Your awake!" I hear as mother runs up to me. "Oh my boy your ok!" She says crying.

"Mother what. What happend" I say confused. "You almost died teyam" she calmy says as i freak out. "Dead!? What do you mean dead!" I yell.

"You were shot Teyam, in the chest" she says touching where I was apparently shot, I look down and see a white star looking thing on it. "Has that always been there?" I say confused and shocked at the same time.

"No it was from Y/N, he saved you" she says smiling with her hand on my cheek. "Y/N did this?" I ask as she nods. "Where is he now?" "He's resting at the moment. It took a lot out of him" she says as I feel bad.

Have I hurt him? Was he in pain from it? Will he be ok? I think as mother tells me to get some more rest.

(Later)

I wake up to the sun begging to set. I won't be able to go back to sleep now so I decide to wake up and sit my the beach. I sit there a while staring outside the reef until I hear a familiar voice.

"Teyam?" I hear as I turn to see Y/N standing a few feet away from me. I quickly get up and run to him, holding him close. "Y/N! Thank you." I say with tears in my eyes burying my face on his shoulder.

"A- are you ok?" I say worried as he nods. "I've never been better. I'm glad your ok" he says hugging my again.