Chapter 13

Neteyam pov

Me and Y/N walk back to the pod when I speak up. "Why were you out here talking to him"

"I was just having a walk and he came up" he answers not looking away from the ground. "You need to rest, not go on a walk." I say sternly. "I know I just hate being stuck there all day, I don't like being lazy"

"I know you don't N/N but until your better you need to stay home"

"Your right. I'm sorry" "don't be sorry, just be more careful ok?" I say hugging him, he nods as we head back to the pod.

(A week later)

Neteyam has barely left my side after that day, he says something might happen but I think he's just begin dramatic.

But a good think about being stuck at his home, I got to know the sullys a lot more, especially jake for some reason. He seemed to be like a father figure to me and I was happy with that since he never treated me differently from the others.

Neteyam had also told neytiri and lo'ak about us two, lo'ak wasn't surprised but neytiri said she was proud of him for telling her how he really felt and he supported him for it.

Life was good again.

I was sat talking to Jake with the others in there rooms our out doing something. "Y/N can you get the others it's almost dinner" he says as I nod and stand up walking to everyone's room.

My wounds were mainly healed, just a bruise on my shoulder was all that was left at this point. I did still feel some pain but it was a lot less then before, but Neteyam still says I should stay home in case.

I walk to Lo'aks room to tell him dinners ready. "Lo'ak dinners almost ready"

"Ok I'll be there in a minute." He groans as I get Tuk and Kiri then head to Neteyams room.

"Neteyam dinners ready" I smile as he stands up and walks over to me as we both leave and sit down to eat dinner.

We all hear a loud buzzing noise outside and jake turns to the noise with his eyes widening. "It's a helicopter" he says as he peers outside to see quarich and a lot more soldiers step out onto the sand.

"You guys neeed to hide. Now now!" I yell to them as they begin to run to the forest. "Why aren't you going!" I say to jake as he stands looking at me.

"You are one of us Y/N come with us" he says holding a hand out. "But-" "Y/N. Come, you are a sully now" he says as it hits me. I lost my family, did they want me to come back to them or was I now a sully.

"Go!" I snap as he lowers his hand. "I'm not leaving without you Y/N!" "You need to! I'm not a sully I never have been! Just go before they find you!"

He turns and runs into the forest to his family as I'm left there. I look out to see them walking around holding guns out to the people.

I see aonung standing scared when I quickly run to the spears and grab a few, running to aonung. "Here!" I yell as he takes it.

"We can't take them alone! They'll shoot us for Eywas sake Y/N!" He yells. "We'll this is all I could think of ok!" I say stressed when other people change at them with spears and knifes.

I charge at quarich holding my spear out as he holds his gun up. He tries to shoot me as I dodge them getting closer and closer to him.

I run as I see Jake and his family come back. Jake holds out a green thing and throws it at the ship. The villagers run away as it explodes, causing peices to fly everywhere. A piece about two times the size of me flies at me and lands ontop of me, causing me to fall and pass out.

Quarich pov

The young boy from before charges at me as I try to shoot him. When Jake jumps out and throws a bomb at the helicopter, I take cover quickly as it explodes. Killing the other soldiers leaving just me.

The sullys stand together i from of me. Holding knifes out as I go to get my gun, but it's men thrown away from me leaving me with just a dagger.

"So we meet again jake" I sneer as he hisses at me. "Why are you here?" He says mad. "Why do you think smartie?" I chuckle. I obviously came here to kill him, that's the whole reason I'm here now.

I turn to one of his kids. "So, your back Huh? Thought I shot yuo pretty good the first time but I guess not" he only hisses at me as I laugh at him.

We glare at each other mad when we all hear a piece of the helicopter move and the boy climbing out from under it, falling back down weak as he tries to run away.

"Get over here you little brat!" I say grabbing his hair and holding him up. Him hissing in pain at me.

"Y/N!" The boy says running over but Jake grabs him and pulls him back.

"Now listen. I don't know how you did it to him." I say pointing to a sully kid. "But I want you to bring back these soldiers now! Or else"

I drop him as I hold my dagger out. "Well get to it!" I yell as he pants on the ground. I kneel down to him and put the knife by his neck. "Now" "I.. l can't.." he says.

Neteyam pov

I can't just stand there and watching this happen. I go grab a bow I found on the floor and aim it to quarich. He holds his knife in the air about to stab Y/N as o release the arrow. Shooting quarich in the head. He falls to the ground as Y/N backs away from the body.

"Y/N!" I yell running over and kneeling to him. "Ar-are you ok? Are you hurt?" I worry checking for anything. He begins to cry as he puts his head on my shoulder and hugs me.

I finally came up with something!!🥳🥳 sorry quarich died so boring but it was all I could think of.

Do you want it to end here or add more?