⚠️ CHAPTER 1 SMUT ⚠️

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

"Do you have any lube?" "Obviously not."

Damon puts his fingers up to Hunter, "Suck." "Uh...why?" "It'll hurt more without it." Hunter realises what he means and sucks Damon's fingers for a few seconds before Damon brings his fingers down to Hunter's ass. He pulls him off the bed a bit before lining his fingers up with Hunter's hole. He slowly pushes his fingers into him making Hunter's face scrunch up in pain. Damon attaches their lips to try and distract him from the pain. Damon works his fingers into Hunter for a few minutes before taking them out. Damon flips Hunter over onto his stomach. Hunter gets on his knees with Damon on his knees behind him. "You ready?" Hunter nods his head. Damon slaps his ass making Hunter jerk forward. "Use your words, baby." "Yes, I'm ready for you to annihilate me." Damon laughs, "Annihilate?" Really?" "Are you saying your not good in bed?" "Oh I am fantastic", "That's for me to check so hurry the fuck up-" Hunter chokes on his words as Damon slams inside him. The force making Hunter shake as he whimpers softly, "Holy fuck!", Hunter breathes out. Damon doesn't wait for Hunter to get used to it before pulling out and slamming back into him. Hunter groans in pain, "Could of warned me, dickhead." "Aw but where's the fun in that?" "Do it again." "It would be my pleasure." Damon pulls out again and slams back inside Hunter, hitting him right on his prostate. Hunter bites down hard onto his pillow to stop him from screaming. Damon picks up his pace and starts to pound hard into Hunter. His thrusts quick and rough. As Damon thrusts into Hunter, Hunter meets his thrusts making both of them groan in pleasure. Damon flips Hunter over again onto his back and gets in between his legs. Hunter's legs wrap around Damon's waist as Damon starts to thrust back into Hunter. Every thrusts hits Hunter at his weak spot, Hunter desperately wants to moan loudly but somehow he can't. He ends up placing his mouth against Damon's ear and Damon pounds into Hunter making Hunter moan into Damon's ear. "Fuck!" Damon grunts. "Continue to do that, baby." Damon smashes his lips against Hunter's as they kiss deeply. The kiss full of lust. His hands ran down Hunter's hips and he squeezed as he pulled him to meet his thrust. Hunter moaned heavily, he leaned his head back against the bed board as he tries to catch his breath. His breath heavy. Everytime Damon slammed into him, he could see stars. His vision turning white. He cried out as the pressure built in his lower abdomen. Hunter looked at Damon with half lidded eyes. He looked weak, covered in sweat, his hair was disheveled. His legs trembled, closing them but Damon pushed them back open as he thrusted deeper and deeper into Hunter, hitting his prostate with every thrust. It was clear that Hunter was close so Damon grabbed his erection not letting him. Hunter groaned, "Damon, please." "Not yet. Not until I say so." Hunter dug his fingers into Damon's biceps as he cried out. The pleasure overtaking him. Hunter's head was spinning, his vision blurring with how much pleasure he was in. A new feeling. Damon continued to slam deep into Hunter. His speed getting faster and faster. The bed creaking and creaking. Continuing to slam against the wall. Damon could hear Stefan leaving the house and Elena coming upstairs. He continued to thrust into Hunter but slower so that Elena wouldn't be able to hear Hunter's moans and groaning plus the obvious bed creaking and hitting the wall. Hunter groaned, struggling to speak, "Faster...why'd y-you slow d-down." "Someone came upstairs. Waiting until they go into their room", "My s-sister. She'll be q-quick." Damon heard Elena going into her room, closing the door. "Fuck it. If she hears then she hears", Damon suddenly picks up his speed and slams right into Hunter without any warning. Hunter sticks his head into Damon's neck, muffling his moan that he desperately wanted to let out. His heart racing. He bites Damon, "Fuck, baby." Damon continued to thrust into Hunter, soon he felt his orgasim nearing. "You want to cum?" Hunter nodded, eagerly. "Then cum, baby." Damon let go of Hunter's erection. Hunter's body convulsed, the pleasure proving to take him completely over the edge as he came into Damon's hand and stomach. He was trembling, crying out as he blacked out for a second from how hard his orgasm hit him. His breathing heavy. Damon's hips stuttered and he came in Hunter. He grunted. He rode out his high and soon Hunter came again. Damon smirked, "Again?" "S-shut up". Damon came again, "N-now who's t-talking." Hunter giggled. Damon pulled out, both of them groaning at the loss of contact. Damon fell beside Hunter, both of them still breathing heavily. Damon pulled the covers over them and placed Hunter onto his chest, not caring about the mess that they are in. Soon Damon could hear Hunter's breathing slowing down as he fell asleep. Damon smiled.

Damon looks at Hunter and smiles then he looks at his neck, "Sorry about this." He's about to bite Hunter but he notices something. Hunter's wrists. They are facing towards him and something is on them. He grabs one and looks at it. His expression changes completely. "Oh, Hunter." He looks back to his face, "You're already hurting so much." Damon is confused on why he cares so much as he's only just met Hunter and he doesn't like the feeling as he's worried it will come back to bite him in the butt, he has never felt this way about anyone before.

Damon stays there for some time. He ended up falling asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, that was so bad 🤭. I'm getting better at writing scenes like this but still.

Hope you enjoyed.

When there are more smut scenes then I will do the same thing as this, putting a separate chapter for the whole smut thing.

Ok, bye.

:)

Polly