𝟎𝟎𝟏

✯

✮ 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 has always been a quiet person and most people take that as a sign of weakness and always tried to fuck with her , until one day she got tired of letting people get 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 on her .

✮ 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 found someone who had a lot in common with her or so she thought . his name was Giovanni and he was everything she ever dreamed of .

✮ 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐒 and anything else you could think of , they were the perfect couple but behind the pictures , socials , and gifts . they were falling out of love with each other . Giovanni was talking to other girls and Treasure felt herself getting distant from him .

✮ 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 a trophy wife or girlfriend i should say , she was only there for show off and popularity . one day she found giovanni with another girl when she came home , so she broke it off .

✮ 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 was in a deep depression from their breakup until her best friend ariah forced to a party where she met 𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐑 .

✮ 𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐑 was a troubled kid , he was always into something but it wasn't always his fault , it was just how he grew up

✮ 𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐑 was a troubled kid , he was always into something but it wasn't always his fault , it was just how he grew up . he got accustomed to the street life so guns , drugs , etc .

𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐑 & 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 instantly clicked , some may call it love at first sight but tyler thought differently . he thought treasure would just be another girl to break his heart and leave him 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐘 .

✮ 𝐇𝐄 developed attachment issues at an young age due to his mother and father being distant in his life . it got so bad to where tyler had to stay with his grandparents for a while till his mother was stable again . who knows without them he might as well be 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 .

𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘𝐄𝐃 !𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 || 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐀𝐙𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐗𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐄𝐁 , 𝟏𝟔 , 𝟐𝟑

𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘𝐄𝐃 !
𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 || 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐀𝐙𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐗𝐄
𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐄𝐁 , 𝟏𝟔 , 𝟐𝟑