𝟎𝟎𝟐

✯

✰ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 shined brightly awakening the young girl . she sat up and stared at the wall for a few minutes before getting dressed . "𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀 , play jackie brown by brent faiyaz ." treasure spoke , grabbing her toothbrush .

✰ 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃 her morning routine then walked out of her bathroom and into her closet . she rummaged through her closet trying to find something to wear since it was the first day back . she laid her eyes on a simple but cute outfit .

✰ 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 picked out some accessories and got her hair and face together before taking some cute pictures . after taking a few pictures she grabbed her bags n car keys and started heading to school .

✰ 𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐑 rolled out of bed , not wanting to go to school at all today because the only thing that was gonna happen is him getting pissed off

✰ 𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐑 rolled out of bed , not wanting to go to school at all today because the only thing that was gonna happen is him getting pissed off . nothing ever good comes from ty going to school .

✰ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐒 grandparents want him to graduate and would be disappointed if he dropped out so he technically only went for them . tyler's mom feels the same but she sees tyler is very passionate about music and just wants him to be happy .

✰ 𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒 toward his bathroom and does his morning routine then going to find something decent looking to wear since he had no one to impress at that school .

✰ 𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 leon high school which is where 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 attends but he doesn't know that just yet .

✰ 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 ty picked out an outfit he grabbed something to snack on and his car keys and started heading to school so he wouldn't be late .

🝮 𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖤 𝖲𝖪𝖨𝖯𝖯