𝟎𝟎𝟗

★★★★★

★★★★★

I WENT to urgent care soon as i woke up to go get tested

I WENT to urgent care soon as i woke up to go get tested . i wanted to prove ta treasure that ian got nun goin wit dat girl n im only tryna fuck wit her and if she don't accept that , then that's what it is and we just gotta move on with life . i got the screening back and i tested positive for two drugs , ketamine and GHB which are drugs used to cause blackouts and hit very quickly .

i took a picture of da paper n sent it to treasure . now i gotta get to da studio cs i got sm hot shit droppin n i needa get back ta workin , i had been doing some thinkin too . i feel like i wanna drop out cs whas da point shits mad stressful but ion know . den i gotta group call frm KA and MIR .

K: yoo ty , wya bru ?

J: na fr , yo ass disappeared last night .

T: i caught a flight back after da whole sitch with tray n chanel .

K: rightt , yall was fucking .

T: jit it wasn't like dat bru da hoe drugged me .

K: ty , you fucked up , stop lying to yaself n accept da shit .

T: nigga , im not lyin .

J: i mean even if so , you did what you did . can't change it now .

T" mane , since youn believe me , look at da damn paper .

K&J : what da hell is ketamine n GHB ?

T: issa drug dat make you blackout n shit so youn know what's goin on .

K: damn twin , my bad bru .

J: man dat girl chanel crazy ash .

T: like i didn't know , now tray not even talkin to me .

J: she gon come around jit , don't stress bout da shit twin .

T: aight yall , i gotta handle sm shit rq .

K&J : aight be safe jit , LOVE .

★★★★★

STILL IN FL , this morning they told me tyler flew back to florida last night cause of the whole situation with him n his bitch chanel but it was weird cause i kinda felt bad . it seemed like all those trust issues i had with giovanni reflected onto tyler and i wasn't even listening to him as he was trying to explain then the whole drugging thing just sounded outrageous so ian pay it no attention .

MY PHONE DINGED , i grabbed it off the nightstand to see tyler sent me some type of picture . i clicked on it to see some results for a drug test and it said he tested positive for ketamine and GHB . in my head im thinkin , " never in my life have i heard of this shit ." i exited out of our messages and went to look up the so called drugs . they were drugs that knock you unconscious and set in quickly depending on how many you were given and he was on two .

EVERYTHING made sense now , him feeling lightheaded at the show , the acting lost when i found him and treasure . i officially felt bad cause i didn't let him speak and i picked a girl who's known for lying truth over his , someone who's only been honest to me . i was too scared to even text him back , what do i say , how do i say it , he probably hates me by now . i dont fucking know anymore , i needed to see him in person .

I BOOKED the first flight back to florida . i let everyone know i was leaving n packed my stuff then headed to the airport . once i made it back , i still had tyler's lo and i caught an uber to him . we pulled up to the studio and i scoffed " of course , he's here ." i grabbed my things out of the trunk of the car and made my way to the door . i left my things in the entrance and followed where i heard music coming from .

STANDING in the doorway , i waited to see if tyler would see me . i fully walked into the room and once he noticed he took off his headphones n walked out of the recording room . he face filled with surprise " tray , whatchu doing here ?" my eyes deterring from him "i'm so sorry ty , everything that i had been through with giovanni just flooded back and i let it get the best of me , not giving myself an excuse or anything but i should've trusted you .

" TREASURE , youn gotta apologize for nothing . i understand where you coming from and i understanding that you're still healing but don't ever feel like you don't have a shoulder to lean on whether it's madukes , ariah , me , or anybody and best believe imma be here for you good terms or bad it don't matter , you bring out a side of me that i never knew i had tray and i thank you for that ." teary eyed , i gave him one of the longest hugs i ever gave anyone then pecked him on the lips . i whispered quietly " i love you tyler ."

hope y'all enjoyed ! what'd you get for chrismah ?