𝟎𝟎𝟕

* unedited version. 

                                                                                   ★★★★★

                                                                                   ★★★★★

as the music plays FAINTLY in the background as i pack my bags , there's so much running through my head

as the music plays FAINTLY in the background as i pack my bags , there's so much running through my head. "what if he regrets bringing me, " what if i piss him off , " what if there's some girl who's like 10x prettier than me ? i started to text him and make up an excuse on why i couldn't go but my overthinkin not getting the best of me tdy .

THEN , my phone dinged, can you guess who it was ? ding ding , tylerr ! he texted asking if i had starting packing yet , which i responded that i was and asked him to come over later . he agreed and i went back to packing my bags . i heard atl weather was " bipolar" so i brought a little bit of both seasons .

EXHAUSTED , i plopped down on my bed , rolling towards my nightstand and grabbed my rolling tray n zaa . i rolled up and took a couple puffs . i always hated how i got when i got high because i was the type to get emotional and share what i wouldn't while im " sober " .  memories from when tyler had came over the last time just started gushing through my head .

I TRIED my hardest to not show any type of feelings i had for this boy , but it's hard , when someone just appreciates you even on days you don't feel the same about yourself . also they're not afraid to say what their feelings are and that's not common nowadays . even though i take heed to everything tyler says cause it's genuine , it can seem like that but not be true and i feel he believes the same .

 even though i take heed to everything tyler says cause it's genuine , it can seem like that but not be true and i feel he believes the same

★★★★★

FINISHING UP in the studio , i needed to go home first to take a shower n freshen up before going to see treasure . " no nigga , its not gay to care bout yo hygiene so ion wanna hear nunnadat . i got out n js put onna tech n made my way to her house .

I HOPE , im not moving to fast with her but she so real and ion wanna get attached but the way she carry herself is just so intriguing and it pulls you in even more . plus we got so many memories tg and i don't wanna feel like either of us is rushing into something we not ready for n hurt each other .

i pulled into the driveway , then went to ring the doorbell . her mom answered the door smiling , " hey tyler , treasure upstairs ." her caribbean accent projecting with every word she spoke . giving her a hug ,  "aight moms , nice seeing you . " you too , you gotta come see us more." her mom spoke . " i gotchu moms . i made my way upstairs to treasure's room .

SHE WAS laying down , smoking an almost finished blunt . i laid in the bed next to her . " yoo maaa . i said , smiling . she smirked , " heyy tyy , i missed you . she hugged me and i took in her scent . she always smelt so good and that was one of my favorite things about her . 

I ASKED " you ready ta go ? we leave tomorrow morning  . " mhm , you spending the night ? she asked, laying her head on me . yea , i wanted ta spend sm time with you ian seen you . she handed me the blunt and i took a hit from it . i love smoking with tray cs i feel like it gets us out of our comfort zone and we start talking more and expressing our feelings more .

i wouldn't say im one of those people who just tell everything , im more so js chill and if im bein honest i get freaky off da zaa fr .

★★★★★

next morningg . 

9:00 am , treasure and tyler wake up and get their bags to put in the car , they text jamir and everyone else to wake them up cause the flight takes off at 11:00 and they need everyone there on the first day for meet n greet and promos . they pick up everybody and get some food before heading to the airport .

treasure and tyler were laid up at the airport with matching fits and looked so cute . the both of them knew there was tension of some kind between them but they rubbed it off cause they wanted to get through the friendship stage atleast . they made it to ATL around 12:30 . the meet and greet didn't start till 2 so they just took time to themselves like sleeping , eating , etc . all fans were so excited to see them all especially trin n ty since trin was an influencer she was known and ty was the hottest thing out .

★★★★★ 

hey guys , yall prob hate me cs i keep goin ghost but it's so hard to write n do school . but i js wanted to put this out for yall and Happy holidays n Merry Christmas n Hanukkah .