chapter 2 the call

Kyle pov
I woke up at midnight and someone called I answer.
573-363-8052
Kyle:Hello broflovsky house Kyle speaking.
Hello I'm the boy who kissed you I know you like one of your
classmates and I kissed you ill text you a hint it will be hard.

Wtf I said they hanged up they text me.
Dear Kyle broflovsky I loved you all since 4th grade I will love you kyle you will never like me. Ok well bye. I went to sleep and I woke up at 5am and I walk to my little dresser and got my regular clothes my tight jeans fuck I Hate these pants well I have to wear them and I got my green jacket and a shirt I put them on and walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and I look at the text I got sent at midnight and I tried to figure it out but it didn't work

3ed person at the bus stop.
Kyle walked up and he stood there until stan and kenny walked over and then eric but he was losing a lot of weight this month and kyle was worried but didn't act like it.

Eric pov
the bus pulled up I sat in the back with Craig and tweek hey fags ha says the bi one Craig said hey I say I'm having a party my mom got 4 packs of alcohol hell yea they say I'm inviting toliken and clyde says tweek I heard that they was dating haha sure cartman he says I bet 100 bucks I say ok where is it he says here I show him his eye light up and he told me he only has 90 ok I say I still take it ok deal we say when the bus pulled up at the school i run out of the bus and I find toliken and clyde they was kissing FUCK YES 90 BUCKS I YELL sorry I say after they didn't care and Craig ran to me and gave me the 90 bucks the bell rings we rush to class and I drag clyde with me and we sit down.

Bye I don't have any ideas but smut and alcohol in the next chapters byee.