chapters 4

Kenny's pov.
I woke up with a really bad headache and seen a note on the bed side table.

Dear kenny
You might not remember Last night but If you do please don't mention it to no soul or I will rip you apart I won't hesitate I put your clothes in the dresser
Love stan.

Damn I had sex with stan wow ugh but we have school today I looked at my phone.
7:25 shit the bus comes at 7:30
(They ended up at kennys houses btw idk how but magic)

I ran to My dresser and got out a white shirt black pants with a belt and a Orange jacket I still have my Parca but I only were it when it is cold but it is summer and I check my phone. 7:29 fuck I ran out of my house and I finally seen the bus stop and kyle, eric, butter, and stan butters started to hang around them and became closer to them (as friends) .

Oh hey kenny butters said.
O-oh hey kenny kyle stutter.
Why are you acting weird kyle I said
Because he don't want to be a jew anymore eric said
He just stood there we all look at kyle he was just standing there uhh kyle the bus pulled up and kyle ran in what is wrong with him eric asked idk we said.

( hehheheh my mind started to pop up ideas mhahahha it is not that crazy)

Kyle's pov
I can't believe it my mom died I still went  to school because my dad was really sad and I had a huge headache and didn't want to hear it she die because her and my dad got in a fight over ikes sexuality and told them he was gay and liked firkle and she drove into a  tree and the car burned down some lady found the car burning and called 911 and brought to the hospital but she died on the way but she told them she was Sheila broflovsky and ___ years old (idk her age) and where she lived and the police told us at 9:38 when I got home.

(After the bus arrives at the school.)
Nobody knows yet I couldn't even focus  In my classes. Kyle broflovsky I woke up from my thoughts what miss Alice what is 2965×2966÷2967-294028= she pointed at the bored it is ugh it is -291,063.99932592 I guess r-right she said I sat there shocked and she said are you alright kyle no I say go to the nurse she said and I walked out and headed to the nurse and told her what happened about my mom she told me to rest and I took a nap and woke up at third period.

I got my bag and went to the bathroom and heard eric kenny talking. How much longer until you confess to kyle kenny I heard kyles mom died so I don't know w-what I said kyle how much did you hear kyle I started to break down eric and kenny came running to me and catch me before I hitted the floor and I passed out of stress and woke up in a room with kenny sitting by me.

K-kenny where are we Eric's house he told me I got up what happened you passed out of stress of your mom dieing o-oh y-yea I stuttered where is eric...

Bye I might post chapter 5 tonight since I am bored but idk.
♧Bye loves♧ 599 words