chapter 3 the party

I got ready for the party at toliken we discussed and toliken had the biggest house for the part/sleepover so I got ready and we was going to meet up at stans since kenny and eric wanted to and eric brought the alcohol and they met up at stans house and eric was driving to toliken house after it was time kenny and kyle drove with stan since eric had all of the alcohol in his car they showed up at tolikens house and him and clyde was kissing token eric parked at the side of the street Tweek and Craig was there first.

Then it was everyone else that was coming Craig's group and tweek and the main group with butters was playing t or d.

Erics pov
t or d eric Craig say I say d he told me to kiss the person next to me witch was the jew oh fuck no or tell him one of your secrets I turned my head and I thought about it and I kissed him he sat there surprise and Craig was recording oh wtf Craig I yelled he told me he wasn't going to delete the video of course I said and we just continue after everyone left we cleaned up while toliken and clyde was kissing kyle was sleeping already on the floor we played not it to carry him and of course I had to there was four rooms so I had to share since tweek and Craig was Sharing and stan and kenny was really drunk so stan was going to going fucked we all laughed at him.

-----------------smut warning--------------------

Stans pov
Ugh I was screwed since I was sleeping with kenny and he was horny when he drunk and when we was done cleaning so we went to are rooms and kenny was super horny so I was definitely going to be fucked.

I was done brushing my teeth when kennu turned me around and started to kiss me and kissed my neck and I moaned then he started to find my sweet spot and he found it

~mhm ahh t-there~ I  moan and he left a hickey there and started to take off my pants and I started to take off his pants and boxers and I started to suck his dick and push he dick farther down my throat and i gaged and he got up and grabbed a condom and i toke off my boxers and I got on my hands and knees and he put his dick in my hole and hold my waist and started to thrust faster and harder I moan a lot later we both wad out of breath and I kissed him. I love you kenny I said I love you to he said and we both fell asleep.

Bye sorry I'm not good at smut.