part 8

Heyyy I will put smut warning when smut Is happening byeee.

ĚŘîč'š pov.
I woke up and kyle was watching some random show and then "ding ding" my phone rung Hello eric cartman heyyyyy this is clyde Donavan "ugh hey clyde what do you want" well you know we work at the same place and.

"I have to keep your secret can you take over my day shift token is asking me to hang out with him" oh you little fuck boy fine I will only if you don't do this in the same week again I have things to do this week. Yea bye see you.

Ugh who was that kyle asked oh just clyde for me to take over his day shift tomorrow. Well I should get home my dad is going to be worried kyle said
Well bye. Kyle got his bag and left I went over to my window and watched him leave and to see his ass too.

I texted clyde to see what time do I have to show up at and what time to leave.

Clyde/crybaby
E: Hey what time do I have to be there to leave and get there.

C: 7:00 to get there 8:30 pm to leave.

E: cool thanks to know. but  why do I have to cover you why can milly. ( work girl)

C: Idk her number geez byeee.

E: Ugh bye you damn crybaby.

(The next day)
*Ding ding ding* I woke up by my timer and I got dress in a the regular fancy waiter outfi and I went down stairs and got my keys and opened my door and went in the car and started it and drove to my work.

When I got to my work I clocked in and just talked to my other workers and then it was time to open the restaurant. Then a few hours later some people came.

(A few hours later)
A group of people came in and there was about 5 people token, Craig, tweek, Scott. Omfg I thought hello did you make a reservation or are you making a reservation we have a reservation "eric" token says "I roll my eyes".

Ok right this way I bring them to a party size table and gave them menu's  and 5 minutes later I came back hello are you ready to order yes they say ok what do you want I want a mid cook steak with steak sauce and seasoning Craig said  s-same ack tweek said I will have all way cooked steak with no sauce no garlic and pepper token saids and I will have water please I'm not hungry.

Ok coming right up oh and drinks coffee, soda, alcohol, tweek Craig and token saysOk how old are you Craig ughh you know I'm 18 but I need this ugh fine you have to pay me. I'll tell milly after given them there food and drinks. Ok do you want the Check now or wait wait Craig says.

ERICCCC hear is your check ok ( insert who is payyng the check/fighting too)
Ok token is paying ok tips or not yea hear 100 bucks damn thanks ok Bye have a great rest of your day leave now.

The rest of the day was super boring
At brake Clyde came in hey sorry I can work now clyde said ok Bye I clocked out and got all my stuff and then I called kenny Its time okay what time 8:30 ok so In a hour yea are you going to do the thing or Me kennh said me I said....

Hey guys I'm leaving you people on a cliff hanger byee.