The origin pt.2

(It's been three weeks since me and Gwen have talked. We would pass each other in the hallway from time to time but thats it. She's always off with that new kid "Brock", it's like she completely forgot about me. I-its just so FRUSTRATING! We've know each other since we where in kindergarten but one day with this new kid and its like all those years disappeared! You know what! I'm going to talk to her tomorrow, to see what the hell is going on.)

(( time skip brought to you by chibi y/n and Atrocitus being best buds))
((Third person pov))
As y/n was walking up to Gwen he noticed that she looked pissed

Y/n: hey Gwen what's got you so riled up?

Gwen: oh maybe idk it's the fact that YOU TOOK ALL THE CREDIT FOR THE SCIENCE PROJECT THAT WE MADE TOGETHER!!

Y/n: What?! I never did that! I Haven't even handed it in yet!

Gwen: okay, then how come a vile of the "recreated" web-fluid was given to the teacher?! Huh!!

Y/n Gwen trust me i-

Gwen:no y/n after all the stuff I heard about how you where helping flash bully people! I don't think I can trust you anymore!

Y/n: what the hell?! I never bullied anybody and you know I hate Flash's guts just as much as you do and you honestly think after all the years we known each other I would take credit for something that we both worked extremely hard on!?

Gwen: brock told me he saw it with his own eyes!!

Y/n: JESUS FUCKING CHRIST you actually believe some one you met THREE WEEKS AGO OVER ME.

Gwen: HE HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT KIND AND "TRUSTWORTHY".

Y/N: AND I HAVEN'T?! IVE LITERALLY BEEN THERE FOR YOU ALMOST EVERY DAY SINCE WE WERE FIVE.

Gwen: well when you put it that way...

Y/N: you know what, if you honestly trust him more then me I guess you never really trusted me at all huh.

Gwen: wait Y/N that's not-

Y/n: have a nice fucking life Gwen

(Small time skip)
As he was walking down the streets of New York, he was suddenly pulled into an ally.

Mugger: don't worry kid all you have to do is give me your shit and you'll be fi-

Still angry from his argument with Gwen he elbows the mugger in the gut only to be thrown deeper into the ally.

Mugger: you little shit all I wanted was your money, but now I want you dead

As he starts to pull out his knife a red glow suddenly appears in the sky turning it red and as suddenly as the glow came something spoke from it.

???: young one do you wish to have power?

Y/n: W-what

???: I said do you want power!?

Taken aback from the voices sudden aggression y/n decides to answer quickly.

Y/n: YES I-I WANT POWER.

???: EVEN IF IT MEANS LOSING YOURSELF TO YOUR OWN ANGER AND LETTING IT CONSUME YOU!?

Y/n: YES I DON'T CARE, JUST LET ME BEAT UP THIS FUCKING MUGGER!!

As he says this the sky turns to a even darker red and a ring in a crimson bubble descends from it, the voice spoke again it's demeanour was oddly calm.

???: then put on the ring and recite the oath...

Y/n puts on the ring not fully comprehending the ramifications of his actions.

???: With blood and rage of crimson red,

Y/n: With blood and rage of crimson red,

???: Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,

Y/n: Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,

???: Together with our hellish hate,

Y/n: Together with our hellish hate,

??? And Y/n: WE'LL BURN YOU ALL THAT IS YOUR FATE!

——————————————————
Again I'm sorry but luckily since march break is this week I should be able to do one or two more chapters before I start to procrastinate again

~671 words~