Chapter 12 I'll Save You

Saying this before hand, this was written on my computer, so if it has double spaces, sorry. Can't stop that.

??? POV

"Sir, look at him. He needs this person. If not, he will join him here."

"Look, I know this, but he can't just go back to earth. He needs to earn it."

"I have an idea. Put him in the other world, and make him have to fight for his right to come back and save him before he falls."

I look out though the clouds to the world Preston is living though. He is trying to be strong, but it has been too long. He needs Rob. I don't know what he might do if Rob doesn't come back.

"Ok. Lets do it." I see Jeb light some sort of yellow portal. It was to the Over World. Lets hope that Rob doesn't fuck up.

Jeb picks up the sleeping Rob from the corner and throws him into the portal. If he was awake, he would have been really hurt.

Rob disappears into the mist and I look back down at Preston. Now you have to stay strong, Preston. You didn't want Rob to fall to far, now I want Rob to catch you before you fall...

Rob POV

I wake up in world that I don't know. It was all blocky. I look at my body to see my hands looking the same. Thank god. I look back up to see a chest. I stand up and walk over to it.

I open it to see an axe, some stake, and a diamond helmet with a letter.

My dearest Rob,

You may be thinking, Where am I? What is this place? How did I get here? Well, Preston has been getting bad without you. You may not care, but you are not suppose to be here, and neither is Preston, who is almost here. Please help us all by saving yourself. Please believe me when I say that Preston didn't do it to hurt you. He did some bad decisions and he wanted to take them back. He tried to tell you, but you wouldn't let anyone get out to you.

Now, the way out is to kill the Wither, which is a monster. You will find him somewhere in the nether, which is like an earth Hell, only the leader is the Wither, not the Devil.

In case you didn't realize it yet, you are in Minecraft, like the game you played for YouTube. Just play it safe, because this is real life, not a video game.

~Notch

I grip the letter with my hand and put it up to my heart. I wont let you down. And I will save Preston this time, Before he Falls.... Don't worry bud, I'm coming for you. And with that I grab everything and head off to get supplies.