Chapter 13 Hurry Up.

Shout out to meromepoofless for being the 100th favourite! *Gives a cake that says Woooo! Congratulations!* You are awesome!

Preston POV

I always imagined that life would be full of hope, love, and freedom. I never thought that my life would turn for the worse. The only person I have right now is Sara, but she hasn't really talked to me. She would just check up on me to see if I was dead.

I always try to talk to the rest of The Pack, but they would just push me away like a child that always followed their mother or father. I feel like no one wants me anymore like they used to.

It has been 1 year. Feels like hundreds. I just want to take back everything that I did to Rob. Even if it meant changing the past. But I can't.

Rob POV

I cut down a couple of trees, eaten some stake, and made a shelter. If this was exactly like Minecraft, then I would have to do a lot of mining and killing. The only thing that scared me was knowing this was real life. I can actually die now. That is a scary thought, trying to come back to life but getting killed in the process.

I look though my chest to find my iron armor. I slip on the chest piece fairly easily, but the pants are a different story. I had to twist and turn just to get one leg in.

After 10 tries, I finally get it on. Now for the boots. It may seem easy, but when you have bulky pants on, you can't see your feet. It was easier this time. I could just slip them up. I pick up my diamond helmet Notch gave me and slide it on.

I grip my iron sword as I was though my door. Let's hope I don't die.

Notch POV

Preston hasn't been getting any better. Could Rob hurry up with killing the wither? I guess the 'you can die' part may scare him into being very safe.

Don't get me wrong, it's true, but come on. You can't be so safe that you go 6 months without doing anything! I tap into Robs world to see what he has done. To my surprise, he actually did stuff. I forgot one day in Minecraft, is one month on earth.

I write another letter for Rob and place it in his chest. Now we must wait til he gets back.

Melissa POV

Little Preston has been super sad lately. Maybe some beer might help with that.

I go to the liquor store and buy 5 cases of beer. This should get him drunk, right? I couldn't get to Sara, which sucked, so now he has to cheat.

I'm personally happy Rob died. He was nothing. He didn't need life. I bet people in heaven hate him, too!

I set the beer in my trunk and slam it shut. I hop into my car and head off to Prestons house. I get stopped by every red light possible. I guess God knows what I'm doing.

I finally get there to see Preston leaving. Why would he be leaving! It's a Wednesday. Wonder what he has to do.