10; Fights

^^Rachel!^^

~~~

The story behind her

-Fights-

Chapter ten;

~~~

"You two will be staying in there for tonight." One cop said, pushing both me and Aaron into a cell, closing the door and locking it behind us. Aaron shot him a death glare and the cop walked away. I sighed and slumped down in my seat, taking out gummy bears and eating them.

Aaron sat beside me, while some other man sat in front of us, staring at me. He seems in his early twenties. Either way, it was creepy. "You mind keeping your eyes on your own balls, old man?"

I turn my head to see Aaron glaring at the boy. His eyebrows curled into one in pure and utterly disgust. I glanced down and saw his fists tightened up to where his nails dug into his palms. I looked back at the creep. "Sorry if I'm checking her out. You don't seem to be doing it. And someone that sexy needs to be checked out as much as possible."

I shivered under his smirk and wink at me, and slowly scoot closer to Aaron, our legs and arms touching. He flinched, but hid it quickly. "Do you even know why we are in here?" Aaron asked.

The man shrugged. "No, and neither do I care, so-"

"Someone hit on my girlfriend here and I punched him, almost killing him. Maybe you should think about that while your masterbating." I gulped and wanted to laugh. But I held it back, putting on a frown and trying my best to not smile.

The creepy guys face fell. "Oh- uh- S-Sorry dude- I just thought- you know since-"

"Yea, whatever. Keep your eyes and hands to yourself....... unless you want to step out of the cell with every fucking bone in your body broke." The man ducked his head down. I bit the insides of my cheek and looked at Aaron, who only turned away from me when I tried to read his emotions.

I wanted to say something. To reach out To him and see what he was feeling, thinking even. But he wouldn't let me. He hates it when people try reading him. He hides it and does stupid shit. Not to mention the things he does to try and read me.

It's silent for a long time. Up until the same cop comes up and unlocks the cell door. "Aaron and Jasper. Somebody came and bailed you out. Get your asses out of here, and I better not see you ever again. But knowing this boy, i'll see you next weekend."

Me and Aaron jumped up and walked out of the cell, then out of the whole building. We saw Alex leaning against a wall, arms crossed over his chest and ankles over each other. He turned his head to us and immediately jumped off, taking long strides and pulling me into a hug.

"God, when I saw the rest come back without you, I got so worried." He whispered, rubbing my back softly. I heard a scoff come from behind us and Alex released me, letting me turn and see Aaron. "What about me? What if they all came back without me? Don't you care if I got hurt?" Aaron asked, putting a hand over his chest, acting hurt.

Alex shrugs. "Not now." He mumbled under his breath. Aaron stepped closer. "What do you mean, not now? What did I do to your sorry ass?"

"Oh pah-leas! You know exactly what you did and are still doing."

Aaron took another step, crossing his arm over his chest and cocking his head at Alex. "Then please tell me what I did oh-so-wrong, buddy old pal."

"Your trying to steal Jasper from me!" Alex screamed, pointing a hand at me, but not breaking eye contact with Aaron. Aaron looked over at me, before turning back to Alex and smirking. "So what if I am?" I stepped up and put a hand on both of there chests, seeing as to that they were almost ready to start throwing punches. "Guys stop."