30; Small talk

~~~

The story behind her.

-Small talk-

Chapter thirty;

~~~

So, before I met Aaron, I wouldn't have let a guy kiss me like this without slapping the shit out of him. But..... now that it's actually happening to me,..... I gotta admit... its a little addicting.

We didn't even get to inside his house before he started kissing me. Yep, he grabbed me by the waist while we were on the porch and kissed me just like that. And that's how I got hooked.

I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and stood up on the tips of my toes. My eyes drifted shut at the feeling of his soft lips against mine. He tightened his grip around my waist and pushed me against the door. He smirked against my lips, and slowly slid his hands up my sides, leaving a long line of chills.

"You tease too much, babe." I moaned through kisses. He chuckled and let his lips go down to my jawline, where he kissed and sucked on my skin. "What... like this?" He barley nibbled on my skin earning a moan. He just chuckled more. "I love teasing you."

"I can tell-" he cut me off by kissing me hard again, pressing himself against me harder than before and sliding his hands up my shirt. It was the back of my shirt, not the front. He still made me shiver, none the less. His finger nails barley brushed my back. He is teasing again, I thought.

I could tell he was doing that for sure the way he was smirking. I moved my hands ini his hair and grabbed a fistful of his amazing brown locks. His hands that were at my back, slipped under my bra strap. Okay, now I was getting nervous.

Aaron barley pulled away. By that, I mean his forehead and nose was still touching mine. "Tell me when to stop, and I will, okay?" He whispered, completely out of breath like me. I gulped and nodded. He smiled and kissed me again. He took away one hand from my back, the other still at the skin nobody's ever seen or touched but him.

He used his free hand to open the door behind me. He pulled us through and shut the door with his foot. Te next thing I knew, I was on my back, on the couch.... oh yea, and Aaron was above me, kissing the fucking daylights out of me. Taking my breath away and lovey dovey stuff like that.

I was in a trance, is all I could say. His lips, had me captivated under him. He could do anything he wanted with me. Because even if I wanted to stop, I wouldn't be able to pull away and tell him.

My hands were roaming his body, and they 'accidentally' slipped up his shirt. I could once again, feel his abs under my fingers. Damn that 8-pack. Why does this boy seem to keep getting more and more hot by the second? Seriously, is that just me?

Aaron sat up and pulled me with him, so that I was now sitting on his lap, straddling him. My hands were still up his shirt, touching all his glorious abs.

He once again slipped his hands up the back of my shirt. My skin prickled and shivered again. His hands came up to the back of my bra strap and he stopped.

I didn't realise why until I pulled away and hear Aryanna.

"I thought daddy said no more eating girls, Bubby."

My face got red, quick. I quickly removed my hands from under his shirt and started getting off him, but Aaron grabbed my wrists and chuckled. "Daddy also said you weren't suppose to be up past bed time." Aaron said, looking over the couch at Aryanna.

She hugged her teddy bear close to her chest and dug her face in it. She looked sad. Kinda like when you take candy from a baby and they start crying. Except this is worse. She looks utterly disappointed. I wanted to cry just looking at her.