The Party.

(If you're confused then go back and read the Cooking chapter because i updated and changed it.)

*Suzui POV*

Suzui stopped in front of a house and looked up. "This is the place." I look over at (Y/n). "We don't have to go in." I wasn't into parties but (Y/n) was so excited about it I naturally come along. "Let's go inside coward." He pushed me towards the house. "It's my chance to get over Sakura and find some one else!" (Y/n) was determined to have a girl friend this year. (Y/n) then walked up to the door and knocked. We could hear some foot step's approaching, Then greeted by the same girl who invited us. Once she opened the door loud music come out of the house. "Oh Great! You guys came! Come in." We followed inside. There was a lot of people some of them we didn't recognize. The living room was pact with people dancing and having a good time. In the kitchen was food and alcohol displayed. 

I started to feel uncomfortable from being used to quiet at my own place. (Y/n) asked the girl if there was a more quiet place we could go, She nodded and told us about the extra bedroom upstairs. "Go on guys, Have fun!" She smiled and left the two boys alone. (Y/n) noticed my mood and grabbed the sleeve of my shirt to drag me upstairs. Once we were in the room I calmed down and sat on the bed. "Listen....I feel bad for dragging you here, I know you hate places with lots of people." He rubbed the back of his neck. I look up at him. "It's fine..At least I'm here with you." Giving him a reassuring smile. 

(Y/n) smiled back glad he didn't have to feel guilty anymore. "I'm gonna go get us some drink's, I'll be back." Before I declined he left the room leaving me alone. "....Ugh...I wanted to hang out with you today. Just us..." Frowning at the situation. I know i shouldn't keep (Y/n) to myself, But I'm addicted to how he makes me feel. I was used to bottling up my feelings, as time passed I could feel that bottle bursting soon. 'I'm a coward, Scared that (Y/n) won't look at me the same.' For a while I sat there thinking over my relationship with (Y/n). 

*20 minutes passed.*

"He has been gone for a long time..." Finally getting up to go check where (Y/n) is. I head downstairs and check the kitchen first. I started slowly scanning the room, getting more annoyed that I didn't see the familiar (H/c) boy. I was about to check the living room when a girl bumped into me. "Gah!" She fell on her butt in front of me. "Are you okay?" I ask and gave her a hand to get back up, She took it and looked up at me. "Uh...sorry." she smiled embarrassed. "Hey you wouldn't happen to know where a (H/c) guy is? He's wearing a (Shirt/Color) Top?" She nodded and pointed at the balcony outside. "Thanks." With that info I walked to the balcony. Once I opened the door I saw (Y/n) talking with Sakura. 'Isn't he finished with her??' I looked at them thinking the worst, watching (Y/n) have a good time with her. My heart felt crushed. 

"Fuck it." 

Turning around to leave the balcony I walked into the kitchen, I needed something to calm me down. Looking around the place until my eyes stopped at the bottle of vodka sitting on the counter. It didn't take long for me to grab it and start taking shots. After the Fourth shot I started to feel it. 

*(Y/n) POV*

After I was finished having a chat with my former crush I checked the time. "Shit! I left Shuzui for a hour!" I hit myself in the head, What kind of best friend ditches like that. Going back inside to go look for Suzui. People were shouting and laughing in the kitchen. Making my way over there to see what was happening, I then saw Suzui in the middle of it chugging some beer from a large glass cup. "What the hell??" Amazed he turned into a different person in just an hour. Suzui then finished his cup and smashed it on the floor. The crowd paused for a second and then roared. "SUZUI SUZUI SUZUI!" Pushing my way through the crowd I grabbed Suzui on the arm. "Oh hey (Y/n)~" He smiled at me, He was starting to wobble from all the alcohol he consumed. "Your so trashed right now." I started to laugh and put his arm around on my shoulder. "Let's go to my house, it's closer." Suzui had his face flushed red which was one of the side affects. 'He was kind of...attractive.' Shaking my head to erase what i just thought. 'Focus.' Suzui put his weight on me while we walked exited the house then started walking. "I'm still mad at you." He muttered his mouth close to my ear, I look at him. "I'm sorry I left you..."  'I left him alone and he turned out like this.'  "You did leave me...to go talk to." he hissed at the word. "Her." I was about to defend myself when I looked at his face, He seemed defeated. "Let's talk when we get to my house..." 

"Finally!" I groaned walking up the stairs and opening the door, Suzui got off my shoulders and walked inside. Closing the door behind us I turned around. "We are so lucky my parents aren't home." Suzui smiled and walked up to me backing me into the wall. "Suzui?" My back hit the wall behind me, he pulled me closer so he could hug me. Resting his head in the crook of my neck, It felt ticklish. "(Y/n)...I want to be closer to you." He hugged me tighter like I was going to leave him. "Suzui... Let's talk upstairs." I tell him then pushed him off of me. "Come on." He followed me to my room, We both sat on my bed. 

*Suzui POV*

My mind felt lighter, like a whole barrier has been lifted and I can say and do what I want. I looked over at (Y/n) and put my hand on his cheek. "Why can't you look at me the way you do for her." (Y/n) widened his eyes. "Screw her, she doesn't deserve you." I could tell (Y/n) was confused, I used my thumb and rubbed his bottom lip a little. "(Y/n)...can i kiss you?" Giving him a desperate look, (Y/n) flinched a bit his face turning red. He looked at me. I could tell he never thought of me that way. "I-I.." I couldn't wait any longer and pressed my lips to his, It was a gentle kiss with no tongue just passion. We sat like this for a while until (Y/n) put his hand on my chest and pushed back a little so we could break apart. "No.....You don't actually feel like this...You're just confused by the alcohol." He tried to reason with me. At this point I was tired of denying it and I wanted to prove it to him. "So it's like that huh.." I suddenly pushed up against (Y/n), Kissing him again but more lustful. Putting my tongue on his bottom lip making him open his mouth, The kiss was so intense. I wanted so long for this. After a while we parted our lips so we could catch our breaths.(Y/n) couldn't keep up with the drunken boy. (Y/n)'s face became red as his pants tightened, and he tried to hide it with his hand. Noticing his hand hide his crotch I moved his hand to have a look.  "You're hard from one kiss?" (Y/n) hit him in the chest. "Shut up!" He tried to deny it and then got embarrassed. I felt happy looking at him. 'He can get hard for me.' That thought made my heart jump. "Enough! I'm going to bed!" I felt a hard shove and I rolled at the other side of the bed. All (Y/n) did was go under the blanket and face the other way from me. My eyes slowly started to close but I could see (Y/n)'s ears red, I fell asleep looking at him from behind. 

(Y/n) POV 

My heart raced and couldn't calm down, so many questions came into my mind. It felt all too sudden. I lay there trying to regain my thoughts. 'No...It wasn't sudden..'  I regained my memory of the party.  "It's fine..At least I'm here with you." That's what Suzui said at the party, I went through my head about all the clues that led to this. 'Will he remember this tomorrow?' 

My brain was so tired and overloaded that I drifted off to sleep. 

Yay New Chapter Go Me! 

I revisited my stories on wattpad and read them. I'm kind of glad I wrote them even though they aren't the greatest. It's like looking at a time capsule. Like I'm visiting a younger me. I feel sad the past is gone...You never know how good it is until it's gone.

If you are still waiting on the sleep over bit sorry...i just couldn't fit that in this chapter. Don't worry it's coming!

......Thank you for reading.