The dream.

*(Y/n)'s POV*

I walk in to see Suzui fast asleep in my bed. 'He must be really tired..should i wake him up...?' I walk towards my bed while smiling. 'Dumb ass, he could have at least told me he was tired instead of coming here.' I chuckle. "Don't be scared..." Suzui had mumbled under his breath, I looked at him confused. 'What kind of dreams is he having?' I finally put down the snacks on the table, walking towards him i poke his cheek but no response. 'He really is weird...' I crouched down on my knees and begin to poke him again, but no reaction. "He sleeps like a log..' 

"Hey idiot wake up." I tell him annoyed and again he doesn't listen to me. "Get your ass off my bed." Suddenly Suzui grabbed on my arm tightly. "You're mine." I begin to panic trying to pry off his arm. "H-Hey!" I say in distress while he released me after that, i was left there on the floor blushing a little after what he said. "I-It.. was just a dream." I stuttered out quite relieved, 

'i don't know why..but it felt like he was talking to me..    nah, probably some wet dream of some girl.' I chuckle while i stood up and grabbed the tray of snacks. "Wake up!" I demanded loud enough for him to hear, after a second he opened his eyes. "Geez, you miss nap time?" I laughed from my joke. He had sat up and rubbed his eyes, he seemed to be disappointed. It has been a while since i seen that face.

"You okay?" I tilt my head, he looked up at me and nodded smiling. "I'm fine, Let's do our home work now." And like that the face from before was no where to be found, he smiled warmly. "Okay..?" I shrug it off, 'He probably got rejected just like in real life.' I mentally laugh.  He dropped my pillow on the floor and sat on it for comfort. "Let's get this shit over with kay?"

*20 minutes later.* 

Suzui was completely quiet the whole time we have been studying, usually we would be talking while working but..somehow it feels awkward.  "...." He was staring at his work with a blank stare. 'I should say something..' I thought while looking over at him again. "So Suzui...what was that dream about?" I asked him out of the blue while he instantly blushed and slammed his fist on the table, breaking the pencil in his hand. "Don't worry about!" He shouted while remembering all the lewd things he did to (Y/n). 

I look at him confused. "Is it really that bad..?" I look at his pencil. "Nope, it's fine." He laughed like nothing happened and let go of the broken pencil. "Oh...do you happen to have another pencil?" I nod while having a sweat drop on the side of my face. 

*10 minutes later.*

"What about this question?" Suzui had moved beside me so it would easier for him to help me. "No! that's worst then the last question!" I whined while he laughed. "See you multiply this number, divide these numbers there." He pointed at the other numbers. "Suzui...you're so smart." I blushed a little while admitting it. "Oh that was a compliment?" I looked away annoyed while he smiled evilly. "Shut up! I give you compliments sometimes." This is why i make fun of him then compliment him, i know it will bite me in the ass. "Yea sure." He said sarcastically. "Now come on, let's finish this." We both chuckled while working. 

'Now that i think of it...i wonder why he hasn't confessed to a girl, he likes one right?' I thought in my head while Suzui explains the math we were doing to me, i wrote down the answers he provided. 'Maybe i can find out who she is? The thing is..We only have Math and Chemistry.' So that would make it more hard to see what girl he has his eye for, i mean he wasn't bad looking in fact he had turned down some confessions all year. 

"Hey." He looked up from the work and looked at me getting his full attention. "Why don't you have a girl friend already?" He looked at him confused from the sudden questions. "What about you? How come you have no girl friend?"  "I'll have you have to know, I'm working on asking Sakura out. now don't dodge the question." I gave him a annoyed look. "I know about your love confessions." 

He froze and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well..i do like someone." He smiled at the thought of them. "Who is she?" He looked at me and ruffled up my (h/c) hair. "Hey!" I move his hand away annoyed that he ruined my hair. "It's your fault for prying into my love life." He chuckled. "What ever you asshole!" We both laughed along with each other, i loved moments like this with Suzui, it was like he was the only person i can just be myself with and tell him anything without being judged. 

"Well i better head home...i have to make dinner tonight." I nodded while he gets his stuff and puts them in his school bag. "Mom working late again?" I ask and he nodded in response. "Late shift." 

Suzui was the only child in his family with his single mother, she often works all day to provide for them both. Even though he gets lonely and would like to spend sometime with his mother once in a while, because of that he had to cook and take care of himself when he was little. he never once complained. "I'll walk you out." I say as i walk along with him to my door. "See ya jack ass!" I yelled while he walks out the door waving and i wave back. He closed the door behind them and i hear foot steps walk away. "...Alone again." 

*7 hours later*

I was completely bored, i had nothing to do since Suzui helped me finish my homework. "Damnnn." I whine while i sleep on my bed, which totally had Suzui's scent from earlier today. "....." I smell the pillow he used to hug. "......." hugging it exactly how Suzui hugged him. "Wait..." I instantly picked up the pillow and threw it across the room in lighting speed, a  loud thud hit the wall. "The hell was i doing??" I asked myself a little embarrassed i embraced the same pillow Suzui had his wet dream on. "Damn it! his weirdness rubbed off on me!" I blushed and hid my face.

*Meanwhile*

*Suzui POV*

I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling, thinking about the question (Y/n) had asked me earlier. "Why don't you have a girl friend already?" Those words echoed in my head. "Tch." I rolled over on my side a little annoyed. "(Y/n) you idiot...i don't need a girl friend.." I blushed thinking about (Y/n)'s cute expressions today. "That's right...i only need you by my side." I smile.

"I only need you..."