Saturday

Slowly waking up I open my eyes for a little and close them, wanting some more sleep. That's when I feel someone touching me. Their body is up against me and holding me with their arms. Which was making me hot and sweaty, I got out of my sleepiness and opened my eyes again. "Hey.." I called out knowing fully well who it is. "Suzui!" All he did was grunt in response. 'Friends don't usually cuddle do they....' Of course it was weird, What Suzui did to me last night I didn't know what to make of it. 'That kiss...' I thought about it for a second, then came my rational thoughts. 'Maybe he doesn't remember it' I started to wiggle my way out of his arms. "phew..."  Getting up from the bed I stretched and then went to go grab my things to go shower. 

While in the shower I stared at the wall, All the things that happened yesterday came back into my head. 'I now know this is real and he has been hiding it for a long time.' This whole situation was making me confused. grabbing the shampoo I open it and start to clean my hair. 'I'm so confused but I don't want to lose him.' Once finished I started to wash my body. 'What do I do if we aren't friends anymore.' 

*An hour later*

Waking up I felt the bed empty and cold. My head is hurting from the hangover i received. 'Yup...definitely not drinking again.' Sitting up I rub my head, trying to get the pain to stop. Some footsteps were walking up to the room and then opened the door. "Here." (Y/n) threw a pain reliever at me, walking over to the bed side table to put some water down for me. "Thanks" I replied. Grabbing the pill and placing it into my mouth followed by some water. I could tell (Y/n) was itching to say something. "So......Do you remember last night?" Looking up at him he seemed anxious. "Bits and pieces of it, Did I do something?" I was getting concerned. 'I must have told him' I sat there defeated. "Please don't hate me..." I pleaded with him. "I don't." Giving a sharp reply. "What annoys me is you're so honest when you're drunk, You didn't have the guts to tell me sober...did you?" He crossed his arms and leaned on the wall. "...I'm sorry..." Hiding my face into my hands. "I wasn't....going to tell you...ever." Hearing that (Y/n) raised his brow. "Classic Suzui. Shouldering all the pain by yourself." (Y/n) was scolding me and all i could do was take it. "I didn't want to risk it."  That was all i could answer back. "Don't you trust me? I wouldn't leave you, You're special to me." Walking up to me he put both his hands on my shoulders. "Don't you get that!" Lifting my head up to face him, (Y/n) had a serious look. "You don't feel the same (Y/n)..." I was trying to convince myself to leave him. "Don't make that decision for me. Yes I was surprised by it but...I wasn't put off." My heart thumped. "Do I....have a chance?" I was starting to get my hopes up, he stood there thinking for a bit. "I don't have feelings for you....yet, Make me fall for you." He smiles totally serious, I couldn't contain my excitement and grabbed him to pull him on the bed. "Wahh!" I felt free, nothing holding me back from loving him. 'Is this real? If i let go will i wake up?' I thought while hugging him close. "Suzui    Your squeezing too hard." Releasing my arms. "Aha...sorry." 

(Y/n) looked at me. "I'm not letting you off the hook for last night, That was my first kiss!" (Y/n) then punched me on my arm. "What?!" I gave him a  did i really do that look. He nodded smiling. After a while we were silent until I asked him a question. "Can...we kiss again?" I blurted out. His eyes widened not expecting that. "S-Sure.." His face is starting to become red. 'Cute.' My face went closer to his and I could see he became frozen in place. The closer we got my heart beat faster until i reached his lips. (Y/n) slowly melted into kiss, since he was inexperienced I took the lead. I had to stop myself from getting too aggressive with it. Once we separated (Y/n) was panting. "You're not a great kisser." I teased which he replied with pushing me off. "Don't be so confident you drunk!" (Y/n) hissed. I then laughed at his remark. "Guess I have to teach you." (Y/n) looked at me embarrassed at what I just said. 

'My days are about to become brighter.'

*An hour and a half later.*

"Let's go out!" (Y/n) couldn't stay cooped up in one place. "Where do you want to go?" He chuckled. "Hmm...Let's just have an unplanned day. There are bound to be some places we can explore." Anywhere as long as It's just us.

Hello!!

I like writing but sometimes I just get stumped and have no idea how to carry on. That's what happened to my last stories. 

They weren't MY characters, just some fan fiction. That's why I like this book, It's my own creation. I've always liked the best friends become lovers trope. 

Even if I stop putting out chapters for this one, I'll come back to read this in the future. It's a little gift from past me to future me. 

Hi Future me! You happy yet?

Thank you for Reading.