Cooking

*(Y/n) POV*

"Ugh, i hate cooking." I whined. "We have to wear these stupid aprons and i always seem to get a injury every time." Suzui laughed at my comment. "But you kinda suit that apron." He snickered while putting the cookies in the oven.

Home EC was one of those things that boys didn't really enjoy, but had to be done in order to pass our grade. 

"Shut up." I punch him in the arm and roll my eyes, Suzui laughed while rubbing his arm. "Hey! No horsing around in the kitchen." Mr Rojin yelled towards us. "Yea yea, we get it." I wave him off from the conversation. "Stupid kids." He grumbled some more.

"Doesn't the school have enough money to get another teacher?" Suzui leaned on the counter beside the oven. "Like i care, i just want to pass this class already." I sigh annoyed, it was really my least subject. "You're lucky both our partners weren't here today, i basically had to do the work for you." I frowned and cross my arms. "Whatever it's not like making cookies will benefit me." Suzui nodded and looked out the window waiting for the cookies to be done.

"Maybe not, but Sakura...might like a guy who bakes." I instantly blush from what he said, and walk up to him. "Dude! She could have heard!" i whispered trying to make sure nobody found out about my not so secret crush. "Anyway, you better get at it. before play boy here gets her." Suzui looked over at another station and i did the same, it was Sakura and some popular guy named Hiro laughing together. "Shit." i cursed under my breath.

"How the hell am i supposed to compete with that?" Suzui stayed quiet the entire time, it was like he was deeply thinking about something. They were both chatting unaware of his death glares, not a care in the world.

"Hey? I could use some advice." I turn to look at him, he was looking towards Sakura and Harper. I never seen this look before but he kinda looked annoyed. "Hello...?" I tilted my head and poke his cheek.

"Hmm?" Suzui looked towards me like nothing happened. "Well i would like to give you my expertise but that's gonna cost you." He chuckled, the oven beeped meaning that the cookies were done. "Just because you gone out with one girl doesn't make you a expert." I get up on the other counter beside the oven and sit, while i watch him take out the cookies and check if they were done.

"You can't deny my experience." He responded. I practically cringed. "Aren't you going to tell me how you managed to have a girlfriend?" I asked him being serious. 'I really wanted Sakura to notice me..but how?' Suzui sighed at his question. He was practically done with his cookies and left them to cool off. "I asked the girl who would stare at me during home room, It was a chance to try dating."  Suzui faced me and crossed his arms. "Look there's no point in going after her, Your competition is too large." Giving a dissatisfied look to him. "I don't know why you even bother with her, She has ignored all your attempts." Suzui sounded annoyed by this topic. "She's cute alright!" I shouted loudly getting the attention of the whole class, even Sakura turned her head to look at me. "Uh..Sorry." I hide my face with my hands embarrassed. "...That's one way to get her attention." He laughed at his own joke. Giving him an unimpressed look. "Why are you so against her?" Suzui stopped and looked at me. My question made him think for a bit. "I don't, My problem is you are giving her so much attention." Suzui was worried. He was right. My heart hurt watching her shine just from talking with Hiro. I have to face it. My feelings for her still not fully gone. Suzui smiled knowing fully well on how to get into (Y/n)'s head. 

After a while the cookies finished cooling off So Suzui went to go get a grade from the teacher. I watched him smile as the teacher gave him a good grade. Suzui didn't smile often, When he did you could feel his emotion. He comes back beaming cookies in hand. "Did you get us a good mark?" I chuckled. "Of course, Here taste the product." He shoved the cookie in my mouth, I chewed the cookie tasting the flavor around my mouth. Suzui saw my look of approval and looked satisfied. After I finished my cookie I helped him clean up. 

*10 minutes later.*

The bell rang

We grabbed our stuff and just when we were about to leave a girl walked up to us. "Hey Suzui!" He stopped walking and looked at her. "I wanted to invite you to my party today!" Suzui looked over at me to see if i was into it. "Can (Y/n) come?" She tilted her head at me. "Oh please you never go anywhere without (Y/n)! Of course he can." She giggles. "That's!" They both look at me. "not....true." The girl cut in. "So party is at 6, You better be there~!" She happily left the two boys. "Maybe this party won't be so bad." I told Suzui as we left class. 

"Maybe.." He answered quietly.