Chapter 1 ❤️‍🔥

Background information
Y/n's mum Carol was killed in a fire at home, she was raised by her father Micheal but he was he killed by a demon after trying so hard to find Carols killer because it was no accident. At 18, Y/n went to live with her uncle Bobby Singer who raised her to be the best hunter out there. Through Bobby she met Sam and Dean Winchester who she worked alongside with to save the world at the age of 24 am a named Tony Stark found Y/n and asked to join the avengers to which she agreed to.

-Flash back-
Mums incident

You were 4 years old when this happened, that morning before the incident your parents were arguing.

Carol: Honey I'm sorry I should have told you sooner!

Michael: Damn right you should have! Why would you make a deal with a demon? WE HAVE A DAUGHTER UPSTAIRS!

Carol: Michael please listen to me!

Micheal: No Carol I will not! You are destroying this family and for what!

Carol: THIS WAS TO SAVE OUR FAMILY! I wasn't the only one who made a deal...

*Micheal turns to carol*

Micheal: Who?

Carol: Mi-

Michael: Who Carol!?

Carol: Mary... Mary Winchester.

Michael: Oh come on!

Carol: Darling please.

Michael: Y/n! Come on sweetheart we are going out for breakfast.

*Michael picks up your coat and grabs your bag*

Michael: we'll be gone the whole day so don't wait on us.

Carol: Where are you going?

Michael: Bobby's.

- Skip time -

Y/n: Mummy we are home! And we got flowers!

*You head up the stairs to your parents bedroom and sit on the bed, you feel something wet fall on your head and you slowly look up and see your mother on the ceiling. All of a sudden fire blows through the whole room.*

Y/n: DADDY!!

*Michael sprints up the stairs to find carol and fire and you running towards him*

Micheal: GET OUT THE HOUSE NOW!

Y/n: Bu- but.

*You stutter and tremble*

Michael: NOW Y/N!

*You run out*
-End of flashback-

She's gone forever... you and your father are alone. Things were quiet for some time, your father would drink a lot, come home with a beaten up face which you had to clean up once you hit the age of 12. Often he would send you to his friend's Bobby Singers house who became an uncle to you. When you stayed there you  met Sam and Dean Winchester who were also dropped off by their father*

*By the age of 14 you found out about demons, vampires, werewolves and witches thanks for Sam and Dean I know all about them. Your father died when you were 18 during a hunt to find the demon that killed your mum! You were shocked to find out that this whole time your father hunted without saying a word to you about it*

*You dads funeral*

*Dean comes up to you, your eyes pooling with tears, you haven't slept in days and you were down in the dumps but you had Bobby, Sam and Dean by your side the whole time*

Dean: Hey peach.

Y/n: Hey deanie.

Dean: How you holding up?

Y/n: Fine. Giving dad a hunter's funeral was his dying wish, thanks for helping me.

Dean: Anytime peach. Listen me and Sammy are hunting with dad for a while why don't you join us?

Y/n: Bobby has said I could stay with him I don't really wanna hunt right now.

Dean: No problem just give us a call whenever you need us.

Y/n: I will deanie I will.

*He pulls you into a hug, his big muscles wrapped around you he's like a bear, you felt so safe in his arms*

*After spending years with Bobby and the Winchesters, you became the worlds greatest female hunter and worlds second best hunter after the Winchesters*

- present day-

Bobby: Morning you idjit.

Y/n: Hey Bobby.

*You stuff your face with pancakes and head out*

Bobby: Where are you going?

Y/n: Mhm no where interesting.

Bobby: That worries me.

Y/n: Then don't be worried I'll be home by 6.

Bobby: Fine.

*By the time you came it it was 6:30PM, you walk in the room with joy, your hands filled with books on lore.*

Bobby: Y/n!

Y/n: Yeah?

Bobby: Would you come here for a sec, there's someone here for you.

💭 for me? Why for me? What did I do? Was it someone from last weeks hunt? I didn't tell Bobby about that because he's always worried. Oh god oh god oh god. Breathe Y/n.💭

Bobby: Y/n, this is Tony Stark...

A/n: Hope you enjoyed my first chapter there's more to come! Be sure to follow, comment and vote ❤️