Chapter 28❤️‍🔥- day in a life without Bucky

*Now that Bucky is in Wakanda, you've spent your time mostly on your own, you locked yourself in your old room not being able to bare sleeping in your and Bucky's room by yourself*

Wanda: Hey sweetie it's Wanda would you like to come down for some toast and eggs?

Y/n: Sure.

*You quietly walk down to the kitchen with Wanda and everyone stares at you*

Y/n: Would you all quit staring!

*They all look away*

Steve: Hey guys.

Y/n: Steve! Any news on Buck? How is he?

Steve: I'm not allowed to discuss that with you Y/n I'm sorry.

Y/n: What? What do you mean?

Steve: Buck has asked me not to tell you anything.

Y/n: Is he crazy? Why?

Steve: I'm not sure...

Y/n: please Steve it's killing me not knowing what's going on.

Steve: I'm so sorry Y/n I promised him.

*You scream, pick up your plate and smash it on the floor falling down to your knees crying*

Wanda: It's ok Y/n I'm sure he's fine.

Y/n: How can he? When I'm not there, he'll get nightmares again he needs me.

Steve: He needs help and the Wakandans can help him.

Y/n: I can't live without him... why did he not let me go with him?

Steve: It was his decision.

Y/n: Ugh!

*You stand up and tumble a little, your knees covered in glass pieces and blood*

Wanda: Let's get you cleaned up.

Y/n:No! I can do it myself.

Wanda: Y/n-

Y/n: No! No thank you.

*You take yourself upstairs*

Y/n: Ugh stupid stupid stupid bandage!

*After an hour of a breakdown you decided to get dressed and head out for a walk*

*Walking with your hood up and headphones on, you walk with your head down deep in your own thoughts*

💭Why did he leave? Why didn't he let me go with him? Why did he push me away? I hate life without him. I used to hate him! The hate game... I used to try and hate him as much as I could since he always pushed me away and give me that death look which now makes my laugh. He's my bionic staring machine and I don't know what I'd do without him! He's a 106 year old grumpy man who has the biggest heart ever! He likes cuddles, 40s music and cats. We've spoken about getting our own place, getting a cat naming him alpine and maybe having kids one day. The thought of losing him hurts me, if there is no Bucky there is no Y/n.💭

*You sit on a park bench and see an old woman sit beside you*

Old lady: Oh hello dear.

Y/n: Oh my God I remember you!

Old lady: I remember you and that handsome fella of yours.

Y/n: I didn't even get your name.

Ada: It's Ada.

Y/n: Well nice to meet you Ada im Y/n.

Ada: And where's that handsome fella of yours?

Y/n: Oh Uhm.

Ada: He didn't dump you did he?

Y/n: No no he's l gone to a place to get help.

Ada: You didn't go with him?

Y/n: He didn't want me to.

Ada: Oh he's one of those men? The ones who don't want to show their weakness to their ladies.

Y/n: Yup he's one of those. I just can't seem to live without him.

Ada: I understand that sweetie when my husband joined the army I was all alone with our baby, it was hard but I knew he would be home as soon as possible. I also felt like I couldn't live without him but I knew he'd make his way home and things would be fine. When he came home I felt fulfilled with joy and love, so all you gotta do is wait for him to come home and everything will be fine. Find ways to keep busy like go out with friends and family spend time with anyone!

Y/n: (crying) Oh my God! You are so amazing! You waited? And everything was okay?

Ada: Of course darling. Just be patient and things will go your way I promise.

Y/n: I will. Thank you so much for this Ada.

Ada: Anytime sweetheart.

Y/n: Let me take you to lunch! To say thank you.

Ada: Oh I couldn't.

Y/n: You can and you will! Let's spend some time together keep me busy.

Ada: Alright then.

*After lunch you walked Ada home and headed back to the tower. You got to you room and took your clothes off and headed to the bathroom to shower. You let the hot water run down your body, you stand there lost in your thoughts. You use Bucky's cinnamon shampoo and use his shower gel to get the scent of him on you. Once you got out you changed into a set of Bucky's pajamas spraying some of his cologne on it and set on the floor with your back leaning against your bed.*

*You zone out for some time thinking about Bucky and what he might be doing*

Steve: Y/n? Can I come I?

Y/n: Hey yeah what's up?

Steve: It's Bucky... he-