chapter V

"She's waking up!"

"Be quiet, you twat!"

"She's opening her eyes!"

"Can both of you quiet down?" Changbin said annoyed, cutting off Chans' and Hans' quiet fight.

Nienna was leaning back on a tree, a cape beneath her head, guarding her lightly. She barely opened her eyes, and the only thing she felt was pain. The Sun shined brightly, it was midday to be exact.

The girl stirred in her sleep, slowly rubbing her eyes, but quickly stopped as it hurt even more. Most of her wounds were healed by magic, but the giant one on her stomach? Not so much.

"Nienna, can you see us?" A voice called out for her, but the Sun was blinding her from seeing the unknown person.

A few minutes passed and she was finally conscious enough to see everyone, though moving was still a problem.

"Hey, Nienna." A smooth honey-like voice called out, and she could finally see who it was.

Minho stood in front of her, followed by the rest of the group. Everyone looked at her in worry, but she slowly started getting up, despite the steering pain that shot through her.

"We have to continue, my lord." She barely said, putting pressure against her stomach as if it would make it any better.

"We need to get you to a doctor, you cannot go like this," Yeji said quietly.

Everyone shifted unnaturally, the atmosphere being thick.

"How far is the nearest doctor?" Changbin coughed out.

"It would take us about three days minimum. The nearest doctor is in Rivendell." Yeji replied to the muscular elf.

"That will take us way too long," Changbin said quietly.

"Leave me, I'll manage. You have to go." Nienna said truthfully.

"No, we aren't leaving you. We will get you to the nearest doctor and then we shall continue our way." Minho got up as he ordered.

"Also, call me Minho from now on. You don't have to address me as a prince, I prefer being seen as a normal elf." He smiled softly as he picked up the girl again, putting her on his horse.

Everyone nodded quietly and got on their horses, Niennas one following right behind.

And so it continued.

--

After traveling for a full day, they finally found a small village they could rest in. It was mostly a merchant human town, so it was pretty crowded.

People looked at them in confusion. It wasn't every day you see a group of elves traveling through the world.

They slowly walked toward a small hostel, in which they rented out three rooms.

In one room were Changbin and Minho, the second was taken by Chan and Jisung, and the third one by Yeji and Nienna.

The groups settled in the rooms, getting comfortable. They were going to stay here and continue walking when the Sun comes up.

The moon took over the clear sky. Millions and millions of stars were seen as they made their way on the never-ending path over them.

Nienna quietly exited the hostel and entered the shared balcony, already seeing the prince standing there.

He was also looking at the stars, and Nienna quietly sat down next to him.

That didn't go unnoticed by the older, but he didn't mind the girls' presence. He was pretty comfortable with her being there.