cool my burning heart

By :seochangbin

MinhoxseungminxIN

“Ah, what a good girl, Seungmin-ah,” Minho coos, petting Seungmin’s head. 

Seungmin lets out a helpless whine. In her dazed state, a little line of drool escapes from th corner of her parted lips. Her eyes are unfocused, but she stares up at Minho with such reverence and awe, that Jeongin doesn’t feel like she should be here.

Her best friends and maddeningly-in-love couple Minho and Seungmin have asked Jeongin to join them today. Jeongin always knows that whenever Minho and Seungmin invite her over they always end up in bed together, hot breaths against burning skin. 

It’s strange for Minho and Seungmin to invite Jeongin over tonight, the night before Valentine’s Day. She knew the couple had gone on a date this afternoon but had called her to come over for the evening, for some strange reason. Maybe they were taking pity on her and her singlehood before the day of love and romance. Jeongin at least appreciates the sentiment, the company of her best friends on a day she should frankly feel a little lonely. 

Jeongin feels a little bad as she puts her hands on Seungmin’s petite waist, driving her hips into her. The strap-on hits a sweet spot inside of Seungmin, and her back arches with the electric feeling that wracks her body. Her eyes roll back, her tiny frame shaking with her pleasure. Jeongin’s eyes shouldn’t linger on Seungmin’s pretty face, on her tiny waist, on her pretty little tits that jiggle slightly with every one of Jeongin’s thrusts. She’s so fucking pretty. She knows she shouldn’t stare so intently, but she can’t resist.

Her eyes rest on Minho instead, and Jeongin decides this is very much worse. Minho’s cooing at her girlfriend, her hand moving from her hair to cup her cheek tenderly. Minho has a sickeningly sweet smile on her face, before she leans forward to kiss Seungmin’s nose. Seungmin whimpers when Minho moves away, and Minho chuckles before she kisses her properly.

Jeongin averts her eyes to the wall. This almost feels too intimate, something that Jeongin shouldn’t be intruding on. She usually doesn’t worry too much about things like this, but maybe it’s the season of love that’s getting to her. She knows that Minho and Seungmin are perfectly content with each other – they don’t need her, really. She’s just a fun third to have in bed, so Minho can focus on babying the hell out of a submissive Seungmin.

Minho’s head dips lower, closer to Seungmin’s breasts now. While lying down, they look even smaller than they already are. Jeongin’s thrusts make Seungmin shake, and Minho has to pin Seungmin’s writhing body down to latch her lips onto Seungmin’s supple skin.

“You like the way Jeonginnie’s fucking you, baby?” Minho coos into the valley between Seungmin’s breasts, pressing a tender kiss to her skin. Her small hand cups one of Seungmin’s breasts, fitting perfectly into the palm of her hand. She gives it a rough squeeze, making Seungmin cry out. 

Jeongin squeezes her eyes shut, exhales through her nose. If she’s going to be involved in their romantic pillow talk, Jeongin is at least going to try and enjoy herself in the process. She can’t indulge those fantasies of Minho and Seungmin being hers.

She watches one of Minho’s hands grope Seungmin’s breast, the other tweaking her sensitive nipple between her fingers. It makes Seungmin squeal with pleasure, throwing her head back as she whines, “Yes–! Yes, Mommy!”