checked out

By:
bulletbulletbullet

Minchan
Kinks:
voyeurism/exhibitionism, clothing fetishization,  cockwarming

au - college/university,

Minho shifts, smooths the pleats of his skirt over his thighs. Chan makes a strangled noise behind him, which Minho steadfastly ignores. This is supposed to be his punishment, but Chan’s the one suffering right now. Funny how that works.

He chews idly on the end of his pen as he flips through the pages of his art history notes, still entirely undecided on what to write this paper about. He’s not in any rush, but they’re in the library on a Friday night at Chan’s insistence, so he’d brought his notes along— he wasn’t going to sit in the library stuffed full of Chan’s cock without at least looking like he had something to do.

The library is almost entirely empty, thankfully; as much as Minho thrills at the idea of being caught— at the idea of someone figuring it out and then watching Chan bend him over the table they’re sitting at and absolutely ruining him— he doesn’t actually want to traumatize anyone, thank you very much. No, the torture of wondering if they might get found out is his real punishment, the way his pulse beats faster with every noise that he hears in the cavernous space, footsteps on the floor in the distance or the sound of someone opening the doors or flipping through a book somewhere. Just the threat of it is enough to have him on edge. Being found like this, sitting on Chan’s dick in what is maybe the shortest skirt he owns, trying not to beg to be fucked? The potential for humiliation makes his blood boil, his stomach tied in knots no matter how composed he might look.

He tries to focus on his notes, but one of Chan’s hands leaves the textbook he’s paging through against Minho’s back to settle hot and heavy on his hip. His fingers creep underneath the hem of the sweater Minho is wearing, rubbing rhythmically over the black gabardine of the skirt, squeezing at Minho’s flesh intermittently. Minho sighs, resisting the urge to lean into the touch. He doesn’t realize he’s sucking on his pen until he feels spit gathering at the corner of his mouth, and he tugs the plastic out of his mouth and drops it onto the table with a scowl. He can feel heat creeping up the back of his neck, turning his ears pink, and he knows Chan can see it from the way he chuckles quietly to himself, squeezing Minho’s hip more tightly.

“You good, baby?”

Minho hums his assent, too frustrated with himself to respond properly. That’s not enough for Chan, apparently, because he lets go of Minho’s hip to slide his hand up further, pinching him just above the waistband of the skirt, only letting go when Minho squirms away. He bites back a gasp when the movement shifts Chan inside of him, his cock rubbing against Minho’s prostate.

“Baby?”

“Yes,” Minho huffs, refusing to look over his shoulder to see the smug look on Chan’s face. “I’m fine, Christopher.”

“It’s your fault we’re here in the first place, sweetheart. I don’t think it’s in your best interest to be a brat right now.”

Chan’s right— they’re only here because Minho had fucked up Chan’s computer when he’d been kind enough to let Minho borrow it for an assignment when his own was refusing to hold a charge. Both of their laptops had been out of commission at the same time, and the only reason they didn’t have to wait more than a couple of days to get them back is because Chan has too many friends in the computer science department who owe him favors. Minho had gotten his back from Seungmin the day after he’d managed to download a virus onto Chan’s, but Changbin hadn’t finished with Chan’s laptop until today.

They’re here to pick it back up, and Minho is all dressed up and cockwarming Chan in the middle of their campus library while they wait to make up for the inconvenience.