You and I

Carl's POV

I was waiting by the stairs. I saw Irene look at me. I just starred. There was nothing I could do. But I will do something about it because I want to see Irene more and her parents are not going to stop me or her!

She's my closest friend, she understands me and gets me. I want her to be in my life. I don't want her to disappear because of her fucked up parents saying that she can't see me no more.

Bitch your plans are about to be changed.

I silently went back up, into her room. And waited...

After a few minutes later she came back up.

"Hey." She says quietly. Irene looked down.

"Hey." I slowly walked up to her and lifted her chin. I can see the tears in her eyes wanting too fall.

"We can't see each other any more." She tells me. Closing her eyes and letting the tears fall. I hugged her and whispered too her.

"Come with me. We can leave this place." She unwrapped her arms and looks at me with wide eyes.

"W-What do you mean, Leave this place?" She asks biting her lip.

What those lips can do.

'Stop it Carl! Noes not the time to think dirty.' I thought.

"You and I can go back to my place and you can stay there or we can find a place to stay for awhile." I tell her. I wiped away her fallen tears.

"Are you sure?" I nodded.

"Okay, let's do this." I gave a small smile. I knew she doesn't want to do this but this might be the better way for me and her.

She started packing a few shirts and pants.

"I'm ready." She says walking upward her and shutting it and locking it.

"Okay let's go out the window." She nods.

I walked over towards her window and opened it up. The night air felt good. I crawled out the window, now on the roof. I turned back to face Irene, looking at me and then smiled.

She pushes her bag out the window and she starts to crawl out. I helped her up. I gave her a quick peck on the lips. Love those lips.

And jumped down from the second floor. Nothing broke so I'm good. I looked back up and motion her to jump down. She does which I was surprised she did.

"Let's go." I intertwine our hands together.

We ran down the road.

It's just going to be.....me and her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it's not the good. I'm at the hospital. Having family problems. Things not going well.

But I promise Sunday will be better. Thank you guys for voting. Means so much! ❤️😁😊