Sleepy

No one was home, so it was Carl and I. It was quite and it felt good. Carl and I are in his bed. Carl was asleep and here I am wide awake, bored to death. It's not fun even your the only one up.

I was starting to drift into a slumber until I heard the front door slam shut. I jolted up and turned my attention to his door, which is open. I didn't want to let that person too find us, so I decided to get up and make my way towards his bed room door.

I didn't make any noise but one thing I should've done was to wake up Carl, but me not thinking, I didn't!

I finally made it too the door. I looked around to see if anybody was up here but I didn't notice any body, that's good sign.

"Right behind you." I heard a whisper coming behind me and I could tell that it wasn't Carl. I didn't want to turn around. I'm too scared to do anything. Should I scream and would it wake up Carl?!

I felt a hand take a grip on my wrist. That's when I turned around and I saw a guy dress in all black. I could only see his eyes, nothing else. I decide to kick and push to get all this guys grip but nothing worked. I screamed Carl's name but it turned into a mumble with that guys hand over my mouth. They had dirt on it like his been digging. (I don't know if you could tell.)

"Keep your mouth shut and your boyfriend won't get hurt!" He threatened. Why me?! Carl wake up, please!!

I was struggling to get out of his grip I almost got out but I saw another guy coming towards me. I saw he had chains and duck tape. No no no!! The guy removed his hand from my mouth and that's when I let out a big high pitch scream. The stranger that that his hand over my mouth put it back and was dragging me out of the room and the house.

I heard Carl yell my name and I couldn't say anything back. I turned my head to see a van and my eyes started to get glossy. I couldn't really see anything from the glossiness of my tears. But I did see a figure from Carl's house and it was Carl. I saw was him running towards the van but it was too late. I was in and they took off. I felt my tears running down my face. I got on my knees to look out the vans window and saw him running after the vehicle.

I felt something going over my face and it smelled funny. Im starting to feel sleepy and then I drifted into a slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~