Scared

Irene POV

Carl and I finally arrived at his house. I looked across the street to see if my parent's were home, they weren't but I knew my sister was.. Maybe.

I really hope that Ashley doesn't spot me. She'll just start more drama then there is. She always wants me to get in trouble but lately I have been. Thanks to Carl for changing me. Well he didn't really I guess you can say because I'm still myself. It's a slow progress.

I looked at the front door of the Gallagher's. I was about to knock when Carl just opens up the door and walked in. Forgot that he can still do that.

I followed behind him. I looked around to see if anyone was home. Didn't see or hear anyone. "Is anyone home, Carl?" I ask walking towards to kitchen. Why isn't anybody up yet? It's not like them.

"Carl?" I yelled and waited for a response but nothing came. I walked out of the kitchen to look for him. He wasn't in the living room, nor upstairs. Where did he go??

I turned my head around. I have that feeling again. I looked around and still haven't heard or found Carl.

That feeling is very uncomfortable. Someone's watching me like before, but yet I don't see anyone. What's going to happen if that strange feeling won't go away?

CRASH

I jumped of the noise that came upstairs. Did something break? Next the power went out. Okay what's going on?! "Carl?!" I yelled again and still no answer. I pulled out my phone and walked quickly to outside. I dialed Carl's number. No answer but I did hear it ring from the inside.

He can't be inside! I checked very where in that house I couldn't find him! Or something had happen. Please no!

Ugh please be there! I ran back inside and went upstairs and looked everywhere. Haven't found everything or anyone. I decided to call Carl's phone again to see where that kid is. It rang and rang, it sounds like it's coming from his bedroom.

I had the phone against my ear and continued to walk towards his room. Please be in here. I sad to myself with crossed fingers. I opened his door and saw nothing but his phone on Ian's bed. Okay I'm done playing with game! I turned around to leave his house. When I reached downstairs the door was open. What the hell is going on?!

I just stood there, too scared to move. What is going on? That feeling hasn't left and I can't find anyone.

Please don't let me die if something is in this house!

"BOO!" I screamed and turned around to find Carl laughing.

"Where did you go?! I couldn't find you anywhere!!" I yelled at him, not even caring that he scared me.

"I was out in the back." He says calming down his laughter.

"You could've told me!" I yelled and turned around with my arms crossed. Gosh, that boy is going to kill me if he does that again!

"I didn't mean to get you upset, doll face." I turned my head to look at him and saw him laying down on the couch, giving the famous smirk.

"Whatever." I said with annoyance in my voice. I don't like getting scared when I have a horrible feeling around.

"Come here." He says opening up his arms. I shook my head. He groans. I heard him getting up.

Next thing I felt was his arms wrapped around my waist. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get you mad or upset. Just trying to have fun." He tells me in a whisper. I nod as I forgive him.

"Just don't do that again, unless we're messing around." I tell him giving a small smile.

"You got it." He kisses my cheek and gives a wink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~