The fate of the last dragons

The year 307 AC

"My lords, with a heavy heart I Brandon Stark, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Six Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm must declare a war to those two exiled Targaryens who without my permission not just came into my kingdom but too invade my land and conquered the castle of my loyal and most noble lord, and to all who dare to joined them. They have taken the Stormsend, those foreign invaders. They are all the same as their aunt, Daenerys Targaryen who wanted to burn all of Westeros. They are her blood. So now I do proclaim that Aegon Targaryen, son of Rhaegar Targaryen whose father was the Mad King himself and since then in their veins runs madness, with his sister Rhaenys Targaryen, are declared traitors and therefore they are sentenced to death."

Tyrion Lannister and Samwell Tarly were horrified by this declaration, they knew nothing about the intentions of the king, he did not seek neither their advice nor their approval. They heard this speech at the same time as the masses, the lords and ladies at the court, the knights, the soldiers, the warriors, the servants, even the common folk heard this final decision of their king. Now there was nothing that they could do to prevent the war. The war had already been declared. Because of this, the war has already began.

The king left the throne room with his loyal guards and left his counsellors amazed. Neither lord Tyrion, nor Samwell, who is now a master, could not believed their own ears. The king a mere moment ago broke the peace. The order that was was established nearly a two years ago. The realm had barely begun to recover. It was almost two years since Daenerys of House Targaryen died, the last Dragon, so she was called, by the title that before her held her older brother, prince Rhaegar, and not a much time ago the news about two other dragons reached their ears. The children of Rhaegar by his wife Elia Martel are alive, that Aegon Targaryen conquered the Stormsend and later with his sister they did gained the ancient seat of their house back, the Dragonstone.

Gendry Baratheon the Lord of the Stormsend was never in those lands that he has to protect, nor he has been to the castle which was declared his seat, firstly by the Daenerys Targaryen and then by the new King. The ancestral seat of House Baratheon, which was before of the House Agrilac, was now for more than six years in holding of the prince Aegon of House Targaryen, who conquered it in similar manner as once ago Orys Baratheon himself.
While after his conquest  a mysterious woman came to the young prince. A woman of great beauty clothed in yellow and gold with long hair of ebony, with pale face and enchanting dark eyes. A ghost of Argella Agrilac came back to her husband Orys, the poets said afterward. 

The whitenesses said that the stranger asked the young prince for bread and salt, that she is weary and weakened by her long journey. It was obvious that the prince was bewitched by the maiden, he approached her and asked her what she intends to find on her way. "A brother," she answered plainly, "My beloved brother."

At the dinner Aegon asked his guest of her name. He wished to call her by her name so she would no longer be a stranger to him. She said that she is called Rhaelle. To that Aegon swiftly remarked that this castle was too once ruled by a lady Rhaelle and that his own grandmother bared a very similar name, so beautiful and sweet. But what is her full name, he continued to question her. To that she replied that there was no other, she is simply Rhaelle. But Aegon as all of his companions knew that this was a lie, for the maiden, even if she was not clothed in those beautiful fabrics, had a ladylike behaviour, her manners were like those of a queen and her walk was so light and elegant as she was a goddess. He insisted on finding out the true identity of this fair stranger.

"You may be a princess of Dorne, for you wear the colors of the House Martell, the house of my mother, though not its sign." Then he stood up and came closer to the damsel. As he stood next to her he observed: "Or of the House Dayne you are born, beauty, for your eyes are vibrant violet as my own, and it is well known that this dornish House inherited them as my own house from the Valyrians." 

The enchantress replied to the prince that she will tell him who she is the very next day, if he is so impatient and eager, but if it was not his wish she would like to remain a stranger for a while longer.

The following morning Aegon was pleased for his desire to learn the name of his mysterious guest should have been fulfilled in a little while. Alas, the lady was nowhere to be found.
Then one of the servants came to the prince with a message from the lady. She will meet him at the cliffs after the sun sets. 

The thought of this private meeting accompanied him the whole day. He was on the cliffs much earlier, the sun set behind him but he was nescient of its beauty  for he only observed the castle, waiting for beauty even greater. The last rays of light vanished and there was nothing left to light the way. Then she came with a torch in her hand, the bright flame made her eyes even more vivid, only because of them Aegon recognised her for she wore a hooded cloak which covered the rest of her face.

She started speaking in a restless voice, quietly at first.
"I came to tell you who I am, and where I came from, my prince", she started. "It is true that I am coming to you from Dorne, but before that I lived in numerous lands, yet none I can claim as my homeland, and of those I have memories too painful that I would not bare to tell even to my own parents." Then she paused and with even greater dose of sorrow and melancholy saturated again revealing her painful memories. 

"My parents were nobles, thus far it is true, same as my grandparents and their parents before them, noble lineage I do indeed claim. But I came to you, my prince, for I wanted to know that it is you and not a mere pretender who seeks the throne and uses so vile means to achieve it, that he abuses the poor dead Aegon's name as his right to the Iron throne. But as I saw you it was like to behold the noble prince Rhaegar once more, for you bare a great resemblance of your father."

"You knew my father, my lady?" He asked astounded for he thought that she was even younger than himself.
"I knew your mother too." She resumed, now her eyes not just moistened but shedding tears was she.
"Then who are you?" The prince wanted to know. But she was silent. But he could not stand the ignorance. He ached for answer. "Are you a daughter of my mother's confidante, lady Ashara Dayne?"
"No," was the answer, "but in my veins the blood of Dorne flows as well, but not that of house Dayne."
"Do not torture me my fair. I must know who you are." Said the desperate prince.

They stood a while in complete silence, only the sound of the waves crashing on the reef was heard. The lady seemed sadly, Aegon saw a tear flowing down her cheek so he wiped away her tear and as he slowly moved his hand downward the hood of her cloak uncovered a lock of her hair that was hidden under a while before. But the hair was no longer black, nor brown, they were fair, hair of silver, more white than gray. Her eyes shined in the flames of the torch, those of Valyrian purple. He touched her hair so she took off her hood for it now served to no purpose. Her long hair could not be mistaken for it was a symbol of the House Targaryen. His face was full of amazement. He kissed her on her cheek and then her lips.
"Where is your brother." Aegon asked her.
"In my heart."
"Then say your name."
"My name is Rhaenys Targaryen, daughter of the prince Rhaegar Targaryen and his lawful wife princess Elia of House Martell."
"And I am Aegon of House Targaryen, the sixth of his name, dear sister."
"I can not believe that it is really you." Said the crying princess, then she kissed her younger brother on both cheeks.
"From now on we will be together." Said Aegon with tears of joy in his eyes. "From now on forever."