Newer MHA OC

Name: Park Hwasa/Hwasa Sasaki.

Nicknames: Hwa, just Hwa (like her older brother, Seonghwa)

Age: 13

Personality: shy, scared, definitely tomboyish.

Family: she doesn't know her real family, since she was abandoned at the age of three, she doesn't even know that she has an older brother (Park Seonghwa), Sir Nighteye adopts her, after gaining her trust, Deku, and Eri (adoptive siblings)

Friends: Eri, Mirio, Deku, Todoroki, Dabi, Sir Nighteye, Bubble Girl, and Amira,

Enemies: she doesn't know too many people, so she doesn't have any enemies

Looks: Momo Hirai

Sexuality: bi

Quirk: waterbending (idk any other quirk name for her quirk)

nationality: Korean

voice claim/singing voice claim: Momo Hirai 

Backstory: Hwasa is basically an orphan, abandoned when she was three, having to fend for herself. She is shy, and scared of, basically, everything. Well one day, as Sir Nighteye was leaving his agency for the day, he saw Hwasa from the corner of his eye, concerned he tried to keep an eye on her, day after day. She didn't seem to have any signs of abuse, she was a relatively healthy girl, only she was living on the streets, which is not a safe environment for a girl of her age. She vaguely remembers having an older brother, but she doesn't remember his name.

Extra: since she is a preteen, she has the protection of almost all pro heroes, after she was adopted by Sir Nighteye. She is very flexible, and loves gymnastics, and dance, she has dreams of becoming a Kpop idol, and probably reuniting with her brother.