Crimnal Minds OC

Name: Eden Katrina Hotchner
Nicknames: E. (from JJ), Kitty (from Spencer, from Eden's middle name), Little Hotch (from just about everyone), and Eden-ah (from ATEEZ)
Age: 23 (her DOB is August 3, 2000)
Personality: Shy, sweet, caring, protective of her baby brother, loving
Family: Aaron Hochner (dad, alive,) unknown mother, Jack (younger half-brother, alive) Haley (stepmother, alive/deceased)
Friends: not very many, because she gets bullied, a lot.
Enemies: it is unknown if she has any enemies
Face claim: Lalisa Manoban

 Enemies: it is unknown if she has any enemiesFace claim: Lalisa Manoban

Crush: maybe SeonghwaDream job: Kpop idolBackstory: born to Aaron Hochner and an unknown Korean woman, Eden grew up in an ethical conflict, did she side with her mother or her father? Her parents divorced when she was three

Dream job: Kpop idol
Backstory: born to Aaron Hochner and an unknown Korean woman, Eden grew up in an ethical conflict, did she side with her mother or her father? Her parents divorced when she was three. She lived with her mother, becoming friends with the eight boys who would grow up to be ATEEZ. Hong Joong, Seongnwa, Yunho, Yeosang, San, Mingi, Wooyoung, and Jongho. She felt comfortable with the eight of them. But when she turned thirteen, there was a court hearing in America, and Eden had to go live with her father, stepmother, and younger half-brother, sadly, she lost contact with her Korean friends, and almost lost touch with her Korean roots. When she met her father's team, she kind of feared Rossi, not because he's an FBI agent, but because he's always been so protective over basically, everyone in his team. She has the heart of a fighter, or as Derek Morgan would say, the heart of an FBI agent because she will always risk her life to protect Jack's life. Nothing matters to Eden, more than family. She used to get bullied, in the American high school she attended, until, her father, Aaron Hotchner, decided to do something about what was going on. Eden would get pushed, shoved, and called names, it got so bad, that it had gotten to the point where she couldn't hide the effects it had on her, even from her own family. When she turned eighteen and moved out. She went back to Seoul, she became a choir teacher at Chungdam High School, and a KQ executive, reuniting with her childhood friends, before getting the chance to audition as a Kpop idol under the same company ATEEZ is endorsed by.

Singing voice: LaLisa Manoban