Another Addams Family OC (it'a a first baby oc!)

(Since it is planned in the (so far, drafted) story, River, and Namjoon will get married, BEFORE Riley and Jungkook get married, and River, and Namjoon try to become biological parents to a baby girl (my stories contain no NSFW content, so the baby will be born (or come into existence) purely by fanfic writing magic (not the NSFW way, because, ew.) anyway this is the bio for their dear daughter, China "Fae" Addams/Kim (or Kim China "Fae" Addams) so..... )

Name: China Onyx Addams/Kim
Nicknames: Fae (from River, and Riley,) Onyx (it's her middle name, (and I thought it fit) so......) China Anne (from Hoseok, as a joke.) Nyx (it's short for Onyx, so....)
Personality: she's just a baby, so her personality has yet to grow, and develop, but she is quite lively
Family: River "Styx" Addams/Kim River (mother,) Kim Namjoon (father,) Riley Marilynn Addams/Jeon Riley (Aunt/cousin,) Jeon Jungkook (uncle/cousin,) the other members of BTS (uncles,) BLACKPINK and Aespa (aunts,) Wednesday Addams (aunt/cousin,) Pugsley Addams (uncle/cousin,) Fester (grandfather,) Morticia Addams (great aunt,) and Gomez Addams (great uncle.)
Friends: unknown
Enemies: unknown
Face claim: in the picture below (a baby picture of me, from 2004, so.... (How cute, a baby picture of me) which is a picture from the scrapbook my mother made for me) when China "Fae" Onyx Addams/Kim gets older she looks like Jennie, more than Jisoo

 (How cute, a baby picture of me) which is a picture from the scrapbook my mother made for me) when China "Fae" Onyx Addams/Kim gets older she looks like Jennie, more than Jisoo

Older (teen-to-adult years):

Sexuality: she's a baby, she's definitely straight, until proven otherwise Crush: N/ASinging voice: she's a baby! But when she gets older, she sounds like Jennie (Song used: Solo by Jennie)

Crush: N/A
Singing voice: she's a baby! But when she gets older, she sounds like Jennie (Song used: Solo by Jennie)

Relationship with family: with River, it's an amazing relationship, Namjoon is an amazing father, The Addams try to stay away as much as they can, although Morticia did get to hold her great niece, once. Fester has never even seen his granddaughter, nor does he really want to, Riley, Jungkook, Aespa, BLACKPINK, and BTS are amazing aunts and uncles to China "Fae" Onyx Addams/Kim.

(Ik a lot of you will hate me because of this bio, but she'll be a character in the upcoming story from Chapter 3 (where River "Styx" finds out she's pregnant, then the sixth chapter (where River is almost nine months pregnant with China "Fae" Onyx Addams/Kim) to when River gives birth (even though I'll timeskip the birth,) so..... bye for now, I guess)