A fifth Supernatural OC

Name: Crystal Amanda Novak/Purdy
Nicknames: Cry, and Mandy (she prefers Cry, or Crystal)
Age: Seventeen
Family: Amelia Novak (Claire's mother) and Castiel Jimmy Novak (they just never really noticed her) Claire Novak (older sister) she got adopted by Ashley Purdy, when she was seven (so ten years ago) he seems to be the father she never had
Occupation: Singing sensation (to be noticed)
Looks: Avery Kristen Pohl

Name: Crystal Amanda Novak/PurdyNicknames: Cry, and Mandy (she prefers Cry, or Crystal)Age: Seventeen Family: Amelia Novak (Claire's mother) and Castiel Jimmy Novak (they just never really noticed her) Claire Novak (older sister) she got adopted b...

Friends: only Claire (sister power!) other than that, Crystal's a friendless "loser"
Height: 5'6
Backstory: she was adopted by Ashely Purdy, and spent ten years with him, he treats her like his daughter, to make sure she knows that just because she's adopted, doesn't mean that he doesn't love, and treat her like his own child, because he does, love and treat her like his own. Her real parents never noticed her, and she'd try to be noticed by them, always failing in every attempt, because Older Sister Claire, took the spotlight. Crystal had run away, by sneaking out, Claire caught her sister sneaking out, and asked Crystal, what she was doing, Crystal answered with.
"I'm leaving this hellhole, either you come with, or I leave alone."
Crystal did end up, leaving alone. While she was outside, she was listening to music, Three Days Grace, which was her favorite band, was playing, as she ran away from home.