DolphinTale (1, and 2) OC

(Ik making an OC for two Movies based on true stories, how crazy is that? I just thought to make this OC because I thought it would've been cool)

Name: Naomi Nelson
Nickname: Mimi (mainly from Hazel, but Sawyer started calling Naomi "Mimi" and soon everyone started calling her "Mimi" and it just stuck)
Age: 16 (in the first film) and 21 (in the second film) (if we rp the second film, I'd like to have the Bethany Hamilton part, be on Naomi's twenty-first birthday, 'cause it'll definitely be spent at CMA)
Personality: sweet, caring, easily worried
Family: Mrs. Nelson (mom,) Mr. Nelson (dad,) and Sawyer Nelson (younger brother,) Kyle (cousin.)
Friends: Hazel Haskett, and the workers of CMA.
Enemies: Naomi is pretty quiet, so she tends to just hang in the background, until she met Hazel, so Naomi has no enemies
Face Claim: Miranda Cosgrove
(First Film (iCarly days):)

Enemies: Naomi is pretty quiet, so she tends to just hang in the background, until she met Hazel, so Naomi has no enemiesFace Claim: Miranda Cosgrove(First Film (iCarly days):)

(In the second film (reboot iCarly):)

Sexuality: bisexual Crush: N/ABackstory: she found Winter with Sawyer, and being the oldest, she asked her brother for his pocket knife, the one he got from Kyle, on his (Sawyer's) birthday, Sawyer took his pocket knife out of his bag, and decided...

Sexuality: bisexual
Crush: N/A
Backstory: she found Winter with Sawyer, and being the oldest, she asked her brother for his pocket knife, the one he got from Kyle, on his (Sawyer's) birthday, Sawyer took his pocket knife out of his bag, and decided that he'd cut the dolphin free. The rest depends on the rp.
Extra: her favorite hobby is swimming with Winter