About A Story I wanna write about Amira

So it takes place sometime before the Training fair, or whatever, and it'll be an Bakugo x OC x Iida type thing, Amira gets taken by Villains (mainly Shiggy) and they use her as leverage, since they had overheard Best Jeanist telling Aizawa that Amira is his weakness, and that's why he's so protective of her.

Down the road Amira becomes depressed, and closed off, humming and singing three songs, called Butterfly, Let Go, and Your Eyes Tell all by BTS.

The villains would wonder why she'd be singing those songs, but she would never say a thing...

I want it to be a type of Cinderella Story, with a Repunzel type edge, where the princess gets taken at a young age, is given the attic for a bedroom, and has to do all the chores (with Kuroguri's  help) Kuroguri is the only villain who knows what Amira is really like, he sees her as a shy, insecure, introverted  girl, who just needs help mentally and emotionally. Kuroguri is the only "real friend" Amira has within the LOV, during the duration of her entrapment with the LOV.

I might end it with the arc Eri's in.... The Shie Hassaikai Arc? Maybe. Life after they rescue Amira, and Eri.

But what do y'all think?

Would it work?

Would y'all like it?

Bye for now everyone! Love y'all 💜💜💜💜💜🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫰🫰🫰🫰🫰🫰💜💜💜💜🫶🫶🫶🫶🫰🫰🫰🫰

💖💜💙Kirumi Tojo, Ultimate Maid💖💜💙

P.s: this idea could go with Rps, with: JaydenBentz3 and Monoma_flower

(Sorry for @-ing y'all here, but I just want y'all to know of my idea)