A sneak peak of the NCIS fanfic i wanna write

Ariel Renae Gibbs: The Girl Who Was Worth Saving

    It was a normal Monday morning, only this one was kind of odd

It was a normal Monday morning, only this one was kind of odd. A worried Andy Biersack walked into his adopted sister's bedroom. His adopted sister, loves her sleep, but she hates school.
"Ariel, it's six in the morning, it's time to wake up." He told her. The girl, named Ariel, had groaned, before she opened her bright ice blue eyes.
Ariel had groaned, again, before speaking, "morning Andy." She greeted, "do I really have to go to school?" Andy nodded. Ariel sighed, and got up. Andy left the room, to let his sister change.
Ariel wore her normal school clothes, and walked downstairs.

"Mom, Dad! I'm ready!" She called, as Mrs. Biersack walked out of the kitchen.
"Good, now, Andy agreed to let you walk to school, and pick you up after." The older woman told Ariel. Ariel nodded, and walked outside, and to school

*skipping the details of the school day, until the actual story comes out*

Andy waited for a while, after school let out, when the last three kids walked out, he had seen Ariel talking to a boy, who looked about her age, maybe a year younger. He watched, as the overprotective nature he had, shown in his eyes

 He watched, as the overprotective nature he had, shown in his eyes

his sister liking a boy.... A BOY, he cared so much for Ariel, so when he seen her smile and walk over to him, he didn't ask about the boy, until they started going to the Biersack residence.
    "Who was that, sis?" Andy asked, obviously becoming overly protective, as he spoke.
    "No-One." Ariel lied, "besides, I'm almost eighteen, why do you alway have to ask who a boy is, when he goes to school with me!" Ariel was slightly annoyed, and when she gets like that, she'd want to leave, and not look back, but she didn't, she then continued to speak, "anyway, just drive, I'd rather waste away, in my room. In. Peace!" Andy had looked at his sister.
    "And by that, you mean rummage through the attic?" He asked, Ariel sighed, but this sigh, had a small growl with it.
    "How, the hell, did you know?!" She asked, "I never told any-f*cking-one!" Andy shrugged.
    "Because I know you." He told his little sister.

(There's the sneak peek of the story! I hope you enjoyed it. That will be chapter one, because the introduction will be when Ariel is little, and Kelly is born..... wait I just spoiled it, didn't I? Oh well..... y'all now know, bye guys! Have an amazing day/night)